Epic Drives WA

Spring has definitely sprung! Not to mention the wild flowers that bloom this time of year all over Western Australia. I visited the Goldfields, 400kms East of Perth. Starting in Yellowdine and camping in the abandoned mining town of Mount Palmer I headed west visiting Frog Rock, Jilbadgie Rocks, Shark Mouth and much more. I've only done a hand full of remote solo 4WD trips and this was an outback adventure that'll be stuck in my mind for a long time to come. #wanderoutyonder #justanotherdayinwa

Rod1949

Spring has definitely sprung! Not to mention the wild flowers that bloom this time of year all over Western Australia. I visited the Goldfields, 400kms East of Perth. Starting in Yellowdine and camping in the abandoned mining town of Mount Palmer I headed west visiting Frog Rock, Jilbadgie Rocks, Shark Mouth and much more. I've only done a hand full of remote solo 4WD trips and this was an outback adventure that'll be stuck in my mind for a long time to come. #wanderoutyonder #justanotherdayinwa
You should head north to the Mt Jackson road and Bullfinch Evanston road Yilgan region, I've been exploring it for 20 years. You should come and have chat to me.

Epic Drives WA

You should head north to the Mt Jackson road and Bullfinch Evanston road Yilgan region, I've been exploring it for 20 years. You should come and have chat to me.
G’day Rod, it’s a great area, a lifetime of exploring! The closest I’ve been to the area your talking about it Elachbutting Rock and the area around there. Sadly the flies are a pain this time of year. I’m heading down the Holland Track again next week and then I’ll leave the wheatbelt region until next year.