So who is going where as the lockdown is lifting?

a1bert

Had planned to go from well north of Broken Hill and then due west as best as poss to the Flinders Ranges/ Arkaroola in October, but this is even looking doubtful that we will get out of Vic
Any one done any thing similar

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Bit of a day out last Sunday to Mt. Dissa State Park.
20200621_145511.jpg

20200621_145617.jpg

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Ok. A little secret. Looking for something to do during this time??? , which I never did reckon was ever going to interfere with my life. So I decided to make short movies called "I had a dream"., just to fill in some time and entertain ??? my kids and grand kids.
So this trip to Dissa was to really do some research on Sambar deer.
Yep I have done hunting for over fifty years, including New Zealand etc., however I do love and respect wild animals and just to get out there, camping , etc., is more important to me then bagging the animal.
Short movie (dream) , be patient as the start is slow and then a short film.
Maybe I should become a film maker. Ha! Ha!

Komang

Definitely drives those visiting Exmouth should do!
You will love it mate
One is driving through the canyon and the other driving on top :)
Because we only driving solo so not much sand driving, to risky for us

Last edited:

Komang

NOT Victoria! :cool:
We meet peoples from Queensland, SA, Victoria here at caravan park they love it and continue their holiday while border closed here in WA, the couple from SA already here in WA since March before border close route them self from Esperance and going up to Darwin through west coastal

boobook

Ok. A little secret. Looking for something to do during this time??? , which I never did reckon was ever going to interfere with my life. So I decided to make short movies called "I had a dream"., just to fill in some time and entertain ??? my kids and grand kids.
So this trip to Dissa was to really do some research on Sambar deer.
Yep I have done hunting for over fifty years, including New Zealand etc., however I do love and respect wild animals and just to get out there, camping , etc., is more important to me then bagging the animal.
Short movie (dream) , be patient as the start is slow and then a short film.
Maybe I should become a film maker. Ha! Ha!

Roger, If you close your eyes that sounds like me snoring and getting up for a piss in the middle of the night. According to my wife anyway.