Snow Trip Mount Useful Sunday 6th July

sheepie

Looking like a good crowd! Can't wait for this, been wanting to get into the hills a bit more since we moved down here and the snow will be a bonus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Patriot

Administrator
Not sure how many are coming along. We will see on Sunday morning, but all I know is it is bloody cold here and snowing down to 1200 tomorrow :)

James

Paul Patrol

Have a great trip on Sunday Patriot. Might see you & your crew up there? Sunday top temp for Mt Selma is -3 deg.

Ryno_racer

Hi Guys
Hi Patriot, have not been online for a bit, just having a look at this trip.
Webzee and I have decided to pop up to either Merringtons or O'tooles for the night tomorrow night.
If there is room is there somewhere we can meet you Sunday to join the Trip ?
Also if happy if anyone else wants to join the camp let us know :)
Cheers
Ryno
Hi Just reposting as this was on the last page, Patriot sent you a PM with my number if you maybe can sms a place to meet or even what UHF Chan you are on.
Cheers
Ryno

Patriot

Administrator
Hey Ryno,
Channel 26. Will put up to route we will do later today. Happy for you to tag along. :) It is cold and raining here.

Todd 1972

Patriot
Just new to forum. This trip sounds great me and the family are up for this.
Still 9 at Aldi ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Patriot

Administrator
Definitely stilling good to go, 9AM at Aldi car park. I am about to update the original post so if anyone is running late they can catch up. Looks like we have about 15 cars, so that should be good. If there is anyone else looking to come along, don't be shy. Perfect for those wanting their first time out.

James

shinysideUP

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Maybe get a head count on who's staying for tea at the Pub and give them a heads up. Not sure they'll be prepared for 20+ people lobbing in on them.

Jase69er

Does anyone need to borrow some snow gear? We have spare

- 2 x size 7 boys snow pants
- 1 x size 8 ladies snow pants and jacket
- 1 x size 8 kids unisex snow jacket.

Not looking to sell, just wanting to help fellow Earthers out for the day.

knakkers

Sorry James, I can't make it tomorrow unfortunately, I've had a case of the man flu the last few days & just can't seem to shake it off. Pretty much feeling like crap at the moment. Hope everyone has heaps of fun.

Patriot

Administrator
Graet thread for everyone to have a read of before heading out tomorrow about tyre pressures.

I won't air down initially and we will adjust to the conditions. I don't expect to see as much snow as they did last weekend, but it does look like there will be fresh snow on both Selma and Useful as it looks like it is snowing now. Hooray!

James