SNOW RUN!!!!!!!!! Saturday 2 Aug 2014

crtx

see ya up there Patriot im taking a group of 5 up tomorrow head over to corn hill also. having lunch on track as we go
we coming in from back of warby
chan 19

Last edited:

Ryno_racer

Looks like it is snowing up at Lake Mountain! :)

Woo hoo that's where we are headed tomoz with the Relo's for some tobogganing, tobboganing? tobbog... ahh sliding down the snow on our bums on a wheelie bin lid :p
Otherwise we would be coming on this trip. Have fun.
Cheers
Ryno

shinysideUP

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Hey Shiny, thanks, I've fixed. Have you guys down a snow run yet this year? You should come along!

Work Saturday, Footy on Sunday.... our weekends are Full. Only two more games of footy left so hope to go once it's finished.

Neddysmith

Work Saturday, Footy on Sunday.... our weekends are Full. Only two more games of footy left so hope to go once it's finished.

Footy on Sundays??? You are either 15yo or playing superrules....:p

Looks like there will be plenty of snow around you those making the trip, have a great time...

shinysideUP

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Footy on Sundays??? You are either 15yo or playing superrules....:p

Looks like there will be plenty of snow around you those making the trip, have a great time...

yeah, my son's U/9's. Get my Sunday's back in two weeks...:D Will be able to do some trips then I hope.

Patriot

Administrator
Doh! We will throw a snow ball for you Digger. Bardzy, up to you. Last time up I don't think anyone took chains. Certinaly no one put them on. Having said that, this will probably be a but more slippery.

James