Simoco UHF Program software

TroopiePete

Did you just buy that 9020 hand piece of eBay for 40???

Yep that was me, also purchased a control head for $91 + Postage

I recently also purchased two Radios both without control heads, just waiting on the heads to make use of them.

I have a few PRM8030 units but they are becoming a tad unreliable so looking at upgrading.

TroopiePete

The Microphone arrived in the mail today, uploaded the 80Ch UHF CB program into it tonight and it works like a charm, just in time to be my backup rig for the weekend endurance ride, all I need now is actual operators :-(

red hilux

I just bought that srm9000 for evil bay for 100.

Im just need a hand piece for a second unit (plugs the powe leads)

TroopiePete

Yep the guy in Tassie seems to be selling quite a few and was also selling the control heads, there was one that ended tonight but the price went over what I wanted to pay.. 3 radios 2 controls.. guess I will have to keep looking, much prefer buy now deals :)

red hilux

I just bought one on eBay.

Also bought the uw 9000 the other day

Just need a power cord, speaker and antenna. I might go glass mount antenna this time

secomms

Guys ... these are great radios , just be care full , these are not legal to operate on the CB band at high power , and if caught could leave you I some very deep matter ,

same stands for the VHF marine , these are not type approved , so using these as a TX radio on a boat is a big no no , also operating a marine VHF radio with out an mrocp . is a big no no

just a friendly heads up ,,

Blazzo

hey Fellas. I know this is an old thread, however, I have had some trouble with simoco in regards to the providing me with the programming system. I was hoping that someone may still have a good copy.