• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Show Us Your Holden

Nicho

theres my holden rodeo 2002 tf r9 3lt diesel running 31's on 15 inch steel rims ,tigerzz 11 9000lb winch 'iron man bulbar '112lt long ranger fuel tank 'duel battery in the tub .
cheers
Nicho

4Bee4

Not sure if this qualifies for your thread - but I am the bequeathed owner of one of these Holden babies … HJ Monaro LS Coupe - 308 block - twin headlight/indicator array separate from grill assembly [1976 model] pretty much stock standard from front to rear … and no it is not the more common looking gts version which usually get butchered with blown engines etc!!

I was the "priviledged' one to be allowed to drive the pride and joy of my now dearly departed partner - not even his best friend was allowed the same honour:D

Zzee

My Rodeo

Here's my Rodeo.

Its a V6 3.6l Alloytec, ARB bullbar, IPF combination spotties, Ridge Ryder 9500lb winch, 245/75r16 muddies on white 16" steelies (soon to be 265/75r16), 2" suspension lift, Bluepac shocks, 129l long range tank, snorkel, high flow airfilter, front auto lokka, rear 12v socket, canvas seat covers, roof racks with awning, canopy with LED lighting, Double din stereo and dvd, compact fishing rod behind back seat, tow bar, extended diiff breathers, 5w hand held Uniden cb plus 2 Oricomm 1w for spotting, housing under back seat for air compressor and tools, 210w speakers in each door, LED lights and indicators, transmission auto cooler, Arkpak behind passenger seat and a handsome devil behind the wheel.

Soon to come is a rear drawer system for the tub, tinted windows, larger exhaust, underbody bash plates, some sliders/barwork and futher down the track a 2"body lift, drop down fridge slide and more stuff that I cant think of right now.

Its my truck and my pride and joy and I just love getting out into the bush. Oh and its got alot of bush pinstripes. Just adds to the character lol.

Attachments

03hilux

Here's my Rodeo.

Its a V6 3.6l Alloytec, ARB bullbar, IPF combination spotties, Ridge Ryder 9500lb winch, 245/75r16 muddies on white 16" steelies (soon to be 265/75r16), 2" suspension lift, Bluepac shocks, 129l long range tank, snorkel, high flow airfilter, front auto lokka, rear 12v socket, canvas seat covers, roof racks with awning, canopy with LED lighting, Double din stereo and dvd, compact fishing rod behind back seat, tow bar, extended diiff breathers, 5w hand held Uniden cb plus 2 Oricomm 1w for spotting, housing under back seat for air compressor and tools, 210w speakers in each door, LED lights and indicators, transmission auto cooler, Arkpak behind passenger seat and a handsome devil behind the wheel.

Soon to come is a rear drawer system for the tub, tinted windows, larger exhaust, underbody bash plates, some sliders/barwork and futher down the track a 2"body lift, drop down fridge slide and more stuff that I cant think of right now.

Its my truck and my pride and joy and I just love getting out into the bush. Oh and its got alot of bush pinstripes. Just adds to the character lol.
My computer is clever. It opened the pic the right way up.
It looks like youve been fishing at Swansea Channel in the pic.

Zzee

That I have 03hilux. Had some time to kill between jobs so went to coles got 5 prawns for $22/kilo (unlike bait shops that'll charge $28-32/kg) and caught about 12 fish in 45mins. Lotsa fun. And thats why I have a telescopic rod behind the back seat of my car just in case.

And not real sure why the picture is upside down.lol

Last edited:

03hilux

And thats why I have a telescopic rod behind the back seat of my car just in case.
I also carry a basic fishing kit im my work ute on the days i know ive got time between jobs. Theres no point sitting in the car watching the world go by between jobs

tuffcolorado

Ive got a 2010 colorado. 3 inch lift, Xrox bar, 2x lightforce 240 blitz, 2 lightforce striker, 3 inch straight off the turbo (sounds like a mack) Maxxix Bighorns.
Garret boost gauge. GME UHF

Want to lift it higher anyone know of a cheap BIG lift??.
Thanks.

muc the truck

Here is my Colorado , Camper and cattle truck lol . Colorado was righting our Datsun that was hit so hard by a drunk driver it landed on the footpath on its side

Camper takes a queen mattress .

Attachments

Last edited:

Luthy

Nice truck much love the canopy. That just for camping?

Was the datto parked? Hope no one was hurt.

EffieC

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427270985.022314.jpg
Our 2010 Colorado, OME suspension, long range fuel tank, bullbar and brush bars and the other bits you can see

muc the truck

Nice truck much love the canopy. That just for camping?

Was the datto parked? Hope no one was hurt.
Yes we only use the canopy for camping , it stands on legs when not in use . Has a Hard top Roof top camper too on top .

Datsun was for the first time forgotten about , Normally we bring our cars off the street at night but this time we didn't . and a moron in a rx8 rotory hit it so hard it ended on the foot path on its side and fled the scene leaving a wheel behind , I had to chase him in the Colorado wich want hard with all his damage .

WITH THE CAMPER BOX AND THE ROOF TOP CAMPER IT GIVES ME 10.9 LTRS PER 100 AVERAGED ON A 10,000 TRIP . ITS 2.4 MTRS TALL 2MTRS WIDE LOL

Attachments

Last edited:

EffieC

I like the windscreen shade , does it vibrate on dirt roads . I only ask because I was about to buy one then went for a ride in a vehicle with one . he eventually stopped it with a tube of silicon.
Muc no vibration bought it on line from a bloke in Adelaide, had it fitted now for just over 4 years and I find it great in stopping the glare and helps protect dash / steering wheel from sun