Show Us Ya Nissan

03hilux

323517_16042014Cape006_zps947479c1.jpg
[/URL]

Man, Thats a serious antenna on your roof:D:D

Is that a quadruple line pull in the pic?

Yes mate, Triple line pull on my upspec Himount and a second winch single line pull from a car anchored to a tree! Crazy stuff!

The Triple line pull is set about 8 feet off the ground to try and get some upward movement hence the angle of the rope.

Add to that Front and Rear air lockers and that front tyre is a 35" Simex ET2. Mud! Suction!

We got out :D

Last edited:

junior613

4x4 Earth Contributer
Last trip out to the Flinders Ranges Area for our tourer.......

Attachments

• Outback Adventure D13 (59).JPG
    Outback Adventure D13 (59).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 157
  • Trip 2013 (189)a.jpg
    Trip 2013 (189)a.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 145
  • Trip 2013 (336)a.jpg
    Trip 2013 (336)a.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 166

03hilux

Yes mate, Triple line pull on my upspec Himount and a second winch single line pull from a car anchored to a tree! Crazy stuff!

The Triple line pull is set about 8 feet off the ground to try and get some upward movement hence the angle of the rope.

Add to that Front and Rear air lockers and that front tyre is a 35" Simex ET2. Mud! Suction!

We got out :D

Thats one hell of an effort. Well done.

93Patrol

Tell the rest of the story MR. The breaking of your winch housing and how long you were there for. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell the rest of the story MR. The breaking of your winch housing and how long you were there for. Lol

Shhhhhhh.

Nah it was a bloody big day! I was in that hole for about an Hour! We were 17hours into this track! Been there all night. All day. This was the last hole and we were wrecked!

My car was parked for 6 months after this trip and a few months later I went back in for another go!! What was I thinking! This same hole got me again but I wrecked my winch the next time and the car is still parked up. Currently converting to a 24v system for my winch. Tough day

93Patrol

Haha I can't say much I spent 6 hours stuck in the bush bellied out and couldn't get traction or dragged off the ledge for that long. Drove me nuts