Show Us Ya Ford/Mazda

mac_man_luke

"A few" eh Luke? Haha. Always been a big fan of your ride, man, particularly watching your progress in building it up.
haha yea kept seeing ones i had to add ;)

Build is almost complete now, not much left to add.

new suspension (on the way), front locker and maybe some 35s for play :)

jr_268

IMG_15664.jpg Thought i'd add a pic of my 2011 PX. Nearly ready for next weeks Simmo trip.

Last edited:

prawns

You wouldnt want to forget your clearances under that shed :D

Looks ready for action mate :) Good luck on your trip

jr_268

You wouldnt want to forget your clearances under that shed :D

Looks ready for action mate :) Good luck on your trip
Thanks Prawns should be a good trip.
Definetly can't when loaded, can't even get it into my workshop now since raising it. On the too do list (very soon) is an extension to the workshop with a lot higher roof so i can lift the rack into the rafters and then be able to get back into underground carparks again:D

Pork Hunt

I have had my ranger for 6 days. Installed Superior Engineering rock sliders and TJM rear bar yesterday arvo and today I have nearly finished the TJM front bar. Some cutting of plastic and the wiring to go tomorrow.

DRVR_

I know it's not a Ranger, but at the moment I'm pretty happy with it! There is the possibility to sleep in the back on a thin mattress on a wooden frame. All my stuff is stored under the frame of the bed and in boxes on the roof basket. Works good at the moment!

The picture was taken on a lookout during a trip at Duck Creek Road in Lamington National Park (Queensland).

View attachment 29241

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Neddysmith

The more I see these Ford PX Rangers the more I am liking them and thinking it'll be my next dual cab when times comes to upgrade the ln106, which me thinks is fast approaching, must start saving......

DRVR_

A bit offtopic: Why is my picture displayed that little (posted as an attachment) and all of your pictures displayed that big with the "Click this bar to view the full image"-bar above it?

Where are you uploading them or what do you do during posting?

Edit: Settings in Tapatalk say that it's uploaded as an attachment hosted by Tapatalk (other option: imgur.com). Are you uploading attachments via the "add attachment" button in your Browser on a normal computer?
Then this explains everything.

Edit 2: Uploaded it again via Tapatalk, doesn't show anything anymore on Tapatalk, using a computer you have to click on the word "attachment" now to open it in a new window.

Can someone please explain how to upload pictures correctly in a normal browser and on Tapatalk?

Last edited:

underdog

A bit offtopic: Why is my picture displayed that little (posted as an attachment) and all of your pictures displayed that big with the "Click this bar to view the full image"-bar above it?

Where are you uploading them or what do you do during posting?

Edit: Settings in Tapatalk say that it's uploaded as an attachment hosted by Tapatalk (other option: imgur.com). Are you uploading attachments via the "add attachment" button in your Browser on a normal computer?
Then this explains everything.

Edit 2: Uploaded it again via Tapatalk, doesn't show anything anymore on Tapatalk, using a computer you have to click on the word "attachment" now to open it in a new window.

Can someone please explain how to upload pictures correctly in a normal browser and on Tapatalk?
Photobucket. Photo hosting website. You upload a photo and it provides you with a link, you copy and paste the link here and voila!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk