Show Us Ya 80

03hilux

I cant find a model specific picture thread for the 80 series, so I'd thought I'd start one.

This is my 1995 GXL petrol/LPG.

2inch lift
Toyota Alloy Bull Bar
A few other goodies that were on it when I bought it a few months ago

Attachments

• flexin.jpg
    flexin.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 239

Gavo

4x4 Earth Contributer
My 1991. Few more goodies needed yet for touring. Probably get a longer range tank and some bar work.
Well that's my 80 heheheheh

9ereru2e.jpg

:p

03hilux

My 1991. Few more goodies needed yet for touring. Probably get a longer range tank and some bar work.
Well that's my 80 heheheheh

39083_9ereru2e.jpg

:p

Haha Gav. I used to ride a 89 yz. Dangerous bloody thing it was. But fun

Jase69er

Here's my 80. ARB front/rear lockers, Airbags in rear, long range tank, 2 inch lift, 33' Micky T's, Pranaha and Redarc electrics, HID lights, extractors and 2.5 free flow. ARB bar, Runva 1200 winch, Fourby Fitout's draw system, Waeco inverter, list goes on...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    692.3 KB · Views: 222

80lover96gxl

Its upside down Jase,,no I know what it would look like on its roof.

Nice truck tho mate and sounds well set up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Jase69er

Hahaha thanx Brian. Did you note the one piece rear window? Everyone says there is something different bout my 80 but they just can't put there finger on it :)

80lover96gxl

Didn't notice it actually Jase, think some of the earlier models came out like that,,what yr is it mate?

prawns

Heres my 80 ;) :D

Im letting Roger drive it around until he wins lotto - obviously its mine though with those personalised plates :D

Hurry up and win lotto already Roger!

80lover96gxl

96 GLX petrol. Rear window isn't standard for this model

So did you buy it like that or had the original replaced ?
I quite like the flip out ones some mob are doing for the 60's at the moment, would make access to the rear alot easier.

80lover96gxl

Im letting Roger drive it around until he wins lotto - obviously its mine though with those personalised plates :D

Haha, thats very good of you mate to let Rog use "your" 80, he seems to be looking after it quite well.:D;)

Jase69er

So did you buy it like that or had the original replaced ?
I quite like the flip out ones some mob are doing for the 60's at the moment, would make access to the rear alot easier.

No mate, the bloke I got it off had it installed. I really love it.

03hilux

Hahaha thanx Brian. Did you note the one piece rear window? Everyone says there is something different bout my 80 but they just can't put there finger on it :)

Jase, is your rear window the "gullwing type" or just a fixed panel? The fixed panel windows were standard in the DX model.

PMSL Daniel. My driving skills and "your" 80 must have made a good impression.