short notice trips

jagec

Saturday Toolangi

Ok, Toolangi it is. Let's meet at the Melba Hwy Servo @ 8.45 for a 9am start. Easier for people to find if they join us. See you tomorrow.

Blue Rangie

cant make this trip as heading out to walhalla area for the day to see where i will be heading over easter

steve blue rangie

big pig

WEll I didn't see you there , I guess 9.02am is a bit late but caught up by accident at 12.30 so all is for given after you guided me and the 3 mussateers to Rocky tk. I was amazed that I drove on half worn 33's and no lockers thanks Eddie and Jase. 20140329_130836.jpg

jagec

toolangi

Thanks for a good day guys. It was a bit of a fluke we bumped into you Al. Glad I finally got to smash Rocky the hard way. How many tracks or kms did we cover Eddie?

Thanks for a good day guys. It was a bit of a fluke we bumped into you Al. Glad I finally got to smash Rocky the hard way. How many tracks or kms did we cover Eddie?

We covered over 60km, off the black top! Quick moving when there are only two! MSG me your Facebook and I'll share the pics and track log.

Silver76

I'm intrested, work dependent tho, might have a mate keen too in his new rig. Let me know where your thinking anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jagec

saturday

I'm open to going wherever. Mt. Disappointment and wombat are low key fun. I'm curious about Cobaw. Is your mates truck standard?

jagec

saturday

Cool, well maybe we should check out Cobaw or Tallarook. I don't know my way around either though so... Anyone else want to show us around?

Silver76

Loooks as tho I'll be workin. I'll have to pass on this weekend. What a spew!!!!!

Silver76

Might be a possibility now fellas, are the tracks your heading to easy or difficult. Haven't taken this thing offroad yet and don't wanna overdo it first crack , and also not too keen on pinstriping first outing either.