short notice trips

zekizm

toolango this sat 22nd march

Hey all

Ive put the 33s on and am pretty keen to go toolangi this Saturday 22nd march. Early start around 8am at glenburn servo.

Let me know if your interested. Ill be doing a med to possibly hard trip depending on weather. any bit of lift, tyres or winch would be good to have.

Thanks.

matthewperk

Hey mate, I'm interested. Just need to get my steering box rebuilt (should be done early next week). Would be keen to do an over nighter, got a few goodies I want to test out.

Where were you thinking?

Sounds good mate. Always keen for a night in the brush myself.

To be honest I really haven't thought that far ahead and would depend on numbers. I'm happy to take suggestions though!

Sounds good mate. Always keen for a night in the brush myself.

To be honest I really haven't thought that far ahead and would depend on numbers. I'm happy to take suggestions though!

Looks like walhalla is the flavor of the month, want to go and sus it out? A group went out there over the long weekend.. There is a write up in the trip report section.

matthewperk

Looks like walhalla is the flavor of the month, want to go and sus it out? A group went out there over the long weekend.. There is a write up in the trip report section.

Yeh there is some good fun out in Walhalla :D

I'm really going to have to play it by ear unfortunately mate (with decision being made on Saturday). There is an auction I'll be bidding at and if I buy, I won't be heading off. :(

jagec

Hey Folks,
I'm thinking of heading out this Saturday 29th March. Anyone care to head out? I don't care where really, just need a fix.

jagec

saturday

Sweet! Where do you think? Wombat, better in the wet, but maybe. Bunyip, didn't find much. Mt Disappointment, winter only. Walhalla is a bit far. Warburton, maybe but don't know it. Cobaw, a bit rough maybe. Toolangi, good but done a lot of it already. Again, I just wanna head out so I'm sure anywhere will be good. Ideas?

Sweet! Where do you think? Wombat, better in the wet, but maybe. Bunyip, didn't find much. Mt Disappointment, winter only. Walhalla is a bit far. Warburton, maybe but don't know it. Cobaw, a bit rough maybe. Toolangi, good but done a lot of it already. Again, I just wanna head out so I'm sure anywhere will be good. Ideas?

I'd be keen for Cobaw, only been there once and it looked like there was some good challenging tracks.

Larbertouche also is probably looking good.(Robertsons, Bullock Lnk, Anderson)

I'm always a fan of Toolangi, happy to go there again too.

Furkew

working Saturday unfortunately, so will have to give it a miss :(

will organize a trip myself mid May (maybe an overnighter) and will give you the heads up as soon as I can lock in a date.

jagec

saturday

Let's say Toolangi if it keeps raining and Cobaw if it dries up. We can decide by Friday lunch. It's a pity you can't make it Paul. The camping sou.dd good though.

Silver76

Spewin, would love to come out and have a play , but headin out to see if the trout are one the bite around kyneton and malmsbry. .. Haven't had my new rig off road yet so will be keen on a trip in weeks to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk