short notice trips

Hundyinmelb

So Sunday it is then. I hope one of you two knows your way around cos I've never been. :) I can't guarantee the grade of tracks so if you're coming you'll need full recovery gear. Meeting place? Who else is coming?

Nope never been out that way either so no help. I have recovery gear but no winch

jagec

sunday

Ok, so Bundy, Collie and Jason so far. And none of us have a clue... How much trouble can we get in? :) Wallan train station outbound side at 9am?

bowie911

short notice trips-Janowen hills

Hi All,
heading up to Janowen Hills Park this weekend. they have a comp on but a group of mates are heading up for the weekend, still plenty of tracks. you'll know us as just look for the disco with the bonnet up, not:D:D:D

jagec

Mt Disappointment

Thanks for posting that. It was a good day out and we got to know the place a bit better. I can't wait to head up there in winter. :)

GregPS

Hi Collie, how do you save your track like that? Can you do it on a phone? Cheers Greg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Collie2012

Hi Collie, how do you save your track like that? Can you do it on a phone? Cheers Greg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

using hema maps on an ipad,
log your trip,
email the gpx file to yourself
go to gps viualiser web site
upload your gpx file and choose what maps to overlay
Done.

merzad87

Monday 24th march Bunyip day trip

Hi i know most of you work on mondays but me and a mate are planning to do a bunyip trip on monday 24th march.
If any of you are interested pm me and we will organise it.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care at all, I just wanted to head out! But no one seems to organize trips in Vic anymore.
Probably too late now given its already Saturday.

PK Kitchens

I honestly don't care at all, I just wanted to head out! But no one seems to organize trips in Vic anymore.
Probably too late now given its already Saturday.

You know the best way to fix the no trips problem. Run more yourself. Don't just ***** about it. :)

PK

matthewperk

I'd be interested in running a trip next Sunday (30th) if anyone was interested?

I'll be busy Saturday at open for inspections, but would definately be up for a Sunday trip (it's been too long!). Maybe even head out Saturday arvo/evening for an overnighter...

I'd be interested in running a trip next Sunday (30th) if anyone was interested?

I'll be busy Saturday at open for inspections, but would definately be up for a Sunday trip (it's been too long!). Maybe even head out Saturday arvo/evening for an overnighter...

Hey mate, I'm interested. Just need to get my steering box rebuilt (should be done early next week). Would be keen to do an over nighter, got a few goodies I want to test out.

Where were you thinking?