short notice trips

zekizm

hey mate how you going? I might be keen to come for a drive in Toolangi. Went camping with my mates a few weeks back and they are hassling me to take them 4wding again. I sold my 35's though so its going to suck on 33's

No worries mate sounds good ill give you a buzz n well organise it. Im glad you got your truck running. Diggers truck is too clean to hit toolangi lol

redefine82

No worries mate sounds good ill give you a buzz n well organise it. Im glad you got your truck running. Diggers truck is too clean to hit toolangi lol

I think its more he is too anal and doesn't want to have to spend a week cleaning all the Toolangi clay off his truck....

Digger1982

Hahaha your right boys just spent 2 days cleaning it after last weekend. Look it's all nice and clean now haha. Nar I would come if I didn't have plan s. Have fun going away next couple of weekends if your free let me know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 110

zekizm

Toolangi 22nd Feb

Hi

Im thinking of heading to toolangi this saturday 22nd to do some med style possibly hard tracks.

Im thinking 830am yarra glen and probably drive till 3pm or so.

Let me know if you wanna join and maybe we organise something.

Thanks.

We are meeting at glenburn servo at 9am saturday and will leave the servo at 9:10 so if you want to join dont be late. Well be on uhf ch 15.

Thanks.

jagec

Mt Disappointment

So Sunday it is then. I hope one of you two knows your way around cos I've never been. :) I can't guarantee the grade of tracks so if you're coming you'll need full recovery gear. Meeting place? Who else is coming?

ratsack

My nephew (2" lifted 05 Hilux) and myself (2" lifted 95 Prado) will be out around the back of Tumut on Sunday if anyone's bored and in the area. We'll be on ch66.

Collie2012

So Sunday it is then. I hope one of you two knows your way around cos I've never been. :) I can't guarantee the grade of tracks so if you're coming you'll need full recovery gear. Meeting place? Who else is coming?

Nope never been out that way but I do have recovery gear.