short notice trips

dadomago

Even for half a day, it's good time spent together . See u there.
According to Google map it should be a BP station, unless they changed it.

jagec

bunyip

Hey guys,
Dado is running really late so Freddy are going ahead at 9.15 am. We'll be on channel 17 if you wanna catch up.

jagec

bunyip

Just a quick summary of Bunyip. Freddy and I did Robertson's and Rocky which are both lame , except for the first 50m of Robertson's. Then Dado caught up and we headed up Bullock Tk, up the rock step end. The rock steps were awesome, the next bog pit a challenge and the huge ruts that follow were a laugh. The best and hardest track we've done; took about 2.5 hours. Great in the dry, perilous in the wet. Out the end of Bullock we entered a clearing, saw smoke pouring over the hills, checked the fire report and decided to bail. It was strange on the way out when the smoke around us turned the sky red. Glad we left. Pics and vid to come.

Moroh

Hey Jagec if you dont mind me asking, what size muddies do you have on your truck?

Cheers,

Ben.

jagec

tyre size

They're 265/75/r16 or 31.7 inch Summit Mud Hogs. I love them, but I've never had anything different. :)

jagec

toolangi

We're meeting at 9.30 at Yarra Glen in the car park of McKenzie reserve. See you there. Should be a good day - 4 or 5 trucks.

zekizm

TOOLANGI TRIP SAT 22nd FEB

Hi

Im thinking of heading to toolangi this saturday 22nd to do some med style possibly hard tracks.

Im thinking 830am yarra glen and probably drive till 3pm or so.

Let me know if you wanna join and maybe we organise something.

Thanks.

redefine82

hey mate how you going? I might be keen to come for a drive in Toolangi. Went camping with my mates a few weeks back and they are hassling me to take them 4wding again. I sold my 35's though so its going to suck on 33's

Digger1982

hey mate how you going? I might be keen to come for a drive in Toolangi. Went camping with my mates a few weeks back and they are hassling me to take them 4wding again. I sold my 35's though so its going to suck on 33's

Good to see you didn't give up on 4wding buddy. lol. I cannot believe u sold the 35 s :(

redefine82

Good to see you didn't give up on 4wding buddy. lol. I cannot believe u sold the 35 s :(

I wasn't giving up as such just pissed me off that I broke it I had to sell them to pay for the damage... I got my exhaust manifold leak etc fixed as well so cost me a fortune. We went to Lake Eildon camping Aus day weekend and all my mates had never been 4wding before Loved it now every weekend they hassle me to go out haha. they will love the mud in Toolangi!

Digger1982

I wasn't giving up as such just pissed me off that I broke it I had to sell them to pay for the damage... I got my exhaust manifold leak etc fixed as well so cost me a fortune. We went to Lake Eildon camping Aus day weekend and all my mates had never been 4wding before Loved it now every weekend they hassle me to go out haha. they will love the mud in Toolangi!

haha. yeh fair call. They sound like they have the 4WD bug. Tell them to buy one themselves. lol. Good to see you out again we will have to go to Walhalla again and you can try that monster hill again.