short notice trips

jagec

wombat?

Hey Collie, if you want something medium we could do wombat. I haven't been for a while. Is Sunday okay for you?

jagec

sunday cancelled

Sunday cancelled cos it'll be too hot. Anyone free Saturday to drive anywhere?

jagec

last minute

I know it's called 'short notice trips' but 10.30PM the night before is probably pushing it Freddy (text message). :) Sorry tank, I just saw your message. Maybe we can head out next weekend.

dadomago

Hei Tonka Jeep,
I was just going to write a new post about sunday 9th day trip at Bunyip.
Are you in?

David

dadomago

Day trip 9/2/2014 - Bunyip State Forest

Anyone would like to join me? :)
come oooooon!!!!!! :D
It is since late november I don't hit the dust, I am getting rusty!
I was thinking a day trip on sunday the 9th. Unfortunately both saturday and sunday are bloody hot, sunday just 2 degrees cooler :rolleyes: not that it makes a difference when you are above 30! :cool: but at least is better than a thumb in your ass.
Let me know.

Cheers
David

jagec

bunyip

Hey everyone reading this... I know you're there. Did you know the NSW thread is about ten times more active?! And you call yourselves enthusiasts! Pff. Get your stuff together and come out for a cruise already. A/C or not, the Bush is calling!
Dado, I'll be there.

PK Kitchens

Hey everyone reading this... I know you're there. Did you know the NSW thread is about ten times more active?! And you call yourselves enthusiasts! Pff. Get your stuff together and come out for a cruise already. A/C or not, the Bush is calling!
Dado, I'll be there.

You know how you can fix the problem right?

Move to NSW. :)

PK

dadomago

Summarizing.....

we have few participants :D, so....

weather forecast Bunyip hour by hour detailed weather forecast
so, at 6am it is already 29 degrees, I guess there is not need to rush too much.
I would propose at 8.30/9.00am at BP petrol station (290 Sand Rd, Longwarry) so that anyone can have breackfast while waiting who is late (probably me :rolleyes: :D; I come from Tullamarine!).

My plan is to enter through Forest Rd.

Share your thougths.
Let's sweat! We'll loose some kgs! :D