short notice trips

jagec

Hey people,
I'm keen for a cruise on Saturday if anyone else is too. Nothing too difficult but anywhere is fine.

dazza33

Could be interested sat but would need to be an easy day because it'll just be me and the 2 kiddies, mums at work. In Pakky so up round Gembrook etc would be good.

redefine82

FINALLY got my truck back after about 6 weeks off the road (which I was first told it would be a week) Anyone keen on a drive id say to Toolangi or Gembrook, as they are closeish. never been to gembrook though. Saturday need to be back by about 5 as have a party on that night or sunday a bit later start say around 10-11 meet up. Let me know if anyones keen.

PK Kitchens

Good luck finding ANYTHING easy around toolangi or gembrook after all of this rain. Even the main dirt roads with be stuff after this rain. But have fun. :)

PK

Paul Patrol

FINALLY got my truck back after about 6 weeks off the road (which I was first told it would be a week) Anyone keen on a drive id say to Toolangi or Gembrook, as they are closeish. never been to gembrook though. Saturday need to be back by about 5 as have a party on that night or sunday a bit later start say around 10-11 meet up. Let me know if anyones keen.

Hi mate, You wont find any tracks open in Gembrook. The area has been shut for a few years now. Only open for bush walking & horse riding.

I may be able to have a drive with you on Sunday if you like? I'll have to check with the boss 1st:eek:

Moroh

Hi mate, You wont find any tracks open in Gembrook. The area has been shut for a few years now. Only open for bush walking & horse riding.

I may be able to have a drive with you on Sunday if you like? I'll have to check with the boss 1st:eek:

Really? Doesn't show any closures in Bunyip State Park/Gembrook on the DSE website, I was planning on maybe going there soonish???

dadomago

VIC - 17/11 dat trip Lerderberg

Hi guys,
I'd like to go for a day trip to Lederderg to check new tracks, hopefully to find something more technical than dirty tracks :D
Who is willing to join, please let me know asap.
Cheers
:D

jagec

Sunday 24th Nov

Anyone up for a cruise on Sunday? I don't really care where, just got a pass from the missus.

jagec

Hey all,
I'm keen as to head out on the weekend (as usual). If anyone wants to head out too, drop me a line or message. Live a little!

Blue Rangie

Hey all,
I'm keen as to head out on the weekend (as usual). If anyone wants to head out too, drop me a line or message. Live a little!

im goimg out on sunday around gembrook if u want to tag along........ 9.00 am meet in gembrook

steve blue rangie

Saturday 7th Dec Talbotville and Pinnacles day trip

Hey guys, im taking a mate for a day trip on Saturday 7th December.

Plan is to take the easy way to Talbotville through Dargo. Will turn off McMillans Track at Bulltown Spur track and follow the river in to Talbotville.
Will probably stop for an early BBQ lunch there (about 11-1230).
Then will leave following Crooked River to the bridge and head on up the road to Billy Goats Bluff Tk. After climbing Billy Goats, will stop for a gander at the Pinnacle Fire Lookout (about 2-300).
Then its down the road to head home via Marathon Road.

Will be leaving Sale about 830am.
Should be back in Sale about 430pm.

There are about 14-18 creek crossings but i dont think a snorkel will be needed, just a tarp on the front for 2 crossings after lunch.

Anyone is welcome to tag along, just gimme a buzz so we can arrange a meeting point.

Last edited:

PK Kitchens

Hey guys, im taking a mate for a day trip on Saturday 7th December.

Plan is to take the easy way to Talbotville through Dargo. Will turn off McMillans Track at Bulltown Spur track and follow the river in to Talbotville.
Will probably stop for an early BBQ lunch there (about 11-1230).
Then will leave following Crooked River to the bridge and head on up the road to Billy Goats Bluff Tk. After climbing Billy Goats, will stop for a gander at the Pinnacle Fire Lookout (about 2-300).
Then its down the road to head home via Marathon Road.

Will be leaving Sale about 8am and picking up my mate in Stratford.
Should be back in Sale about 430pm.

There are about 14-18 creek crossings but i dont think a snorkel will be needed, just a tarp on the front for 2 crossings after lunch.

Anyone is welcome to tag along, just gimme a buzz so we can arrange a meeting point.

From bull town spur track to talbotville there are 24 river crossings. Nothing over wheel height at the moment though.

PK

From bull town spur track to talbotville there are 24 river crossings. Nothing over wheel height at the moment though.

PK

14...24 i lost count when we did it at the Gathering the other week, was too busy having fun in the 4b.

Its a pretty easy trip to do and after going up Billy Goats the other week, i dont think many 4wds will have any problems with it.

Im heading to Talbotville Sat morning, having a BBQ there then going up to the Pinnacles fire look-out then heading back home.
2 full vehicles so far, anyone is welcome to tag along.