short notice trips

jagec

I'm glad you've used the site already. I did the trip from Bright to Licola via Blue Rag and Billy Goats over the weekend. There are heaps to choose from.

grunfic

Hi all,

Going to Wonnangatta valley next Tuesday for a few days.

Just bought hard floor camper trailer and need to do a maiden voyage :D

40 year old male, if anyone is interested to join me, pls msg me.

tennismark

Anyone out and about either next weekend or the long weekend? I need to do an overnight camp somewhere. Go to get out of town.... Let me know..

discomatt

Get onto 4wdtrip.com.au and have a look, its free to join up and always more trips than you could fit in and if there isn't a trip that suits your driving/car or location you can
post your own trip so others cane join.
Great site with lots of great people, have been on a few trips from there and always had a ball.
Did Ellis track last night with a couple of people from there , what a blast:D

CHUAH1

Anyone wants to do a day trip this Sunday 26th April around Toolangi/Wallahra/Bunyip areas??? 5 car limit? Let me know or SMS me 0408828000 Cheers! Aaron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CHUAH1

I maybe a goer for this Aaron, long time no see. Hope to be available for the run...

Hey Bud,

Can you sms me your mobile 0408 828 000..... Looking forward to having a look at your new rig (since last time)... hope your driving have improved!! LOL:D

Stevebailey

Who is keen for a trip tomorrow? Super keen mother in law is coming over and wanna ditch hahah 0435542416 always keen let me know !!!!!!!

HiluxHam83

Anyone heading for a day trip north of Melbourne today flick me a message

Cheers

Last edited: