search for snow

russell1974

After seeing noojee/matlock trip and pics was wandering if ant body would be up for a trip on sunday to see if there any snow left up there or anywere else someone may no of snow cheers

Bainsy

hey Russell the snow at noojee was bloody awesome! although id love to go again, ill have to give this 1 a miss. i got my front end apart (from smashing my CV at neerim) my front shaft is at the drive line place getting a new double cardan put in and ill be watching FORD kick butt at Bathurst! have fun!

knot_gillty

hey Russell the snow at noojee was bloody awesome! although id love to go again, ill have to give this 1 a miss. i got my front end apart (from smashing my CV at neerim) my front shaft is at the drive line place getting a new double cardan put in and ill be watching FORD kick butt at Bathurst! have fun!

NO YOU WONT!!! GO HOLDEN!!!!!!!!!

madkiwi

hey bainsy it seems you are a little mislead in the v8 situation i think " go the mighty holden"!!!!!!

when you get your rig back together give us a yell we'll have to make another trip out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bushhogg4x4

love to come along mate. but iv got a bux party that w.e..... dunno if ill be capable to drive.
will have to tag along with ya on another trip.

russell1974

all good sorry bainsy Go the HOLDENS
davidsmile we will see how many want to go and decide on friday nite saturday on were to meet and time probably bp about 8 sounds good to me im in

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
It hailed at my place on Tuesday Russell !! Cold yesterday and cold today! Must be some snow somewhere. Sorry, I'm booked out. Hope you find some.

Nick

russell1974

Ok meet up at longwarry bp outbound for an 8.30 start I have to drop bubs of at 7.30 then heading down will be in the truck parking out the back of the survo im in a patrol with a roof rack and a white aerial on the front be on channel 26 and call out see you there
cheers russell

russell1974

hey chixpatrol open to any body would be good to see and meet new people there will be 4 of us going my other half and my two kids hope to see you there

davidsmile

Sounds good, I havent met any of you guys/girls yet so I look forward to it. And the better half of course.

Hey sounds good how far are we going?What time will we come back ...etc. I will be coming from Glen waverley. anyone coming from the same direction? we can meet first.

I dont have uhf fitted yet will that be a problem?

russell1974

no uhf thats ok if you want you can meet me at the other side of the princess hwy berwick turn off we are droppping bubs of at berwick at 7-7.30 then heading down if you check this give me a call i will pm you my number cheers

chixpatrol

Only a few handfuls of snow was found on the side of the road, not worth stopping for. Had a good day out and was great to meet Russel and family! I'll post some pics up later!