Saturday 5/9 Tullarook Day out

wallywombat

Hey everyone A friend of mine picks up he's 60 series to day and he wants to go out Saturday to test it out, now I know it short notice but if any one wants to come along we are meeting at the Broadford weigh bridge at 9am we will be on Ch 21. Cheers Wally.

D

djodojo

hey mate sound good to me!\
Are you up for some hardcore stuff or do you accept real newbie with unmodified truck (60 serie as well) and no recovery gear exept a shovel (i know thats a lot!)?
is the weighbridge in broadford itself?
thanks

wallywombat

Hey djodojo the weigh bridge is on the Hume HWY just north of Broadford
as for 4x4ing we will cater for everyone so by all means come a long and have some fun.

D

djodojo

cool count me in! hopefully i'll find the meeting point !

wallywombat

The weigh bridge is easy to find just drive north along the Hume Hwy and when you pass the Broadford turn off its about 3ks or so up the road on the left you cant miss it we will be on Ch 21 uhf...Cheers

Stew70

Hi Guys. Hope you have a great day out tomorrow. I'm off to 4x4 show tomorrow but It'd be good to meet up another day soon for a day of getting trucks dirty. Enjoy...:)

Hey Wally would of loved to have come but have a friends birthday in Kilmore i promised i would go so better do the right thing ... would love to come out soon tho

shovelboy

Would love to come too but heading into 4x4 show in arvo and havent got my wheels on either so will have to make it another day hopefully soon let the b!tch organise another day out she is good at it hehe

Last edited:

wallywombat

Ok we had a great day out lots of laughs, I did not take to many pics but I did take some video witch I can take pics off them,these are the only ones I took with my camera, I would like to thank djodojo for coming out he did really well for he's first time well done mate:)
207547_100_0723.jpg

wallywombat

Ha ha ha great to see our emergency services joining in

Yes we like to take the SES patrol out to see how dirty we can get it lol.
Ok here are some photos from my video, these pics are of the same bog hole
the Toyota tried to stay on high ground but he's left side slipped onto the rut it was very close to going over, so I thought I would be better just to go straight through

686360_200909051154431.jpg

916883_200909051203531.jpg

822442_200909051203532.jpg

gregu78

The angle of the 60 looks good! You wouldn't want to get stuck in that water, looks deep! What track was that on?