sandy creek

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
not really an event or gathering just camping this weekend at sandy creek just outside of kilcoy myself and family and lordy just a quiet weekend a bit of 4wheeling on the private property hot showers and toilets at sandy creek 55 dollars for the weekend for a family:D:D

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
heres the directions if anyone is interested

Sandy Creek is a total of 210 hectares of well maintained camp grounds and 4WD tracks owned by Brian and Narelle Alvos and located to the north of the D’Aguilar Highway, about midway between Woodford and Kilcoy. There are spacious creek-side grassed camping areas with standard flush toilets and hot showers. Accessible to caravans. Distance from Brisbane is quoted as 100 kms or 1.25 hours.

Directions: Turn right off the D’Aguilar Highway about 20kms past Woodford into Mary Smokes Creek Rd., continue along Sandy Creek Rd., turn left into Cedarvale Rd.- and turn right over the little creek at the property.

Costs: $55 for a 48 hour weekend stay for a family (2 adults, 2 kids). Extra days $25. You can BYO firewood or buy it at Sandy Creek for around $10 a bag.

Pets: Friendly dogs kept under control at all times are welcome.

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
oh i dont think you can book in for one night i think its supposed to be two days but for 55 bucks you cant complain to much i guess

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
cant go to sandy creek this weekend some stuff from work has cropped up so have to sort that out