SA to NSW or vice versa without going through VIC

Has anyone travelled from SA to NSW or NSW to SA recently without going through VIC ..If so which way did you go? looking for recommendations Thanks ..Michael

Wouldn't you just drive to Broken Hill?
Quite a bit out of the way.. Need to get there relatively quickly so would prefer a better route have heard there are a few ways through Old Renmark Rd to Wentworth -ish but not sure wondering if anyone had actually done it without going Broken Hill

TimNWVic

You're allowed to drive through Mildura into SA via the Sturt Hwy, if that's what you're concerned about.

As a Mildura resident I can't go anywhere near either state apart from work, despite having no actual Covid cases here for months. Stupid rules made by people who can't even read a map. But it's ok if you don't live in Mildura.

You're allowed to drive through Mildura into SA via the Sturt Hwy, if that's what you're concerned about.

As a Mildura resident I can't go anywhere near either state apart from work, despite having no actual Covid cases here for months. Stupid rules made by people who can't even read a map. But it's ok if you don't live in Mildura.
OK..will look into that ..would make it a lot easier.. Cheers

TimNWVic

SAPOL and SA Health websites explain it I think.

I've been trying to find a way to visit my family in SA, but I have a VIC address so can't. If I move to Buronga (over the bridge in NSW) I'm fine. It is what it is.

boobook

Quite a bit out of the way.. Need to get there relatively quickly so would prefer a better route have heard there are a few ways through Old Renmark Rd to Wentworth -ish but not sure wondering if anyone had actually done it without going Broken Hill

Are you in Merimbula, Tweed heads, Tibuburra, Bathurst, Wentworth or Albury? It makes a lot of difference to the answer.