[SA] Sunday 29th November 2009 - Monthly Meetup

Poolman84

i am 50/50 depends what the boss says cos I am going to Morgan Sat avo! All welcome to join me and a few others!

LowLux

I believe Trish and I will come along but are we aloud to bring our leggy blonde daughter JJ with us?

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
We would love to see JJ, she might remember us and work up the energy for a slight tail sway. Infact might even be game enough to bring Max - the question is - ARE THE REST OF YOU??

Jacked Surf

Bring them both. as long as they don't bite, its all good. ;);)

hey and can u guys bring your photos from O'Tooles on a disk for me.

Grumpy would like a copy of the High Res Versions of our photos.

So i would like to put them all on the one disk and send them over to him.

I think Grumpy would be appreciative if we handed him all our photo's. Might throw in a few of Adelaide for him so he can miss it some more. ;)

Thanks guys.

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Simmo,
Still working my way through mine so will send Grumpy a disc later.
Max doesn't bit, well not in anger and only us - so far. But rest assured I will watch him very closely. Should be alright - he loves adults, but young kids can unsettle him sometimes. Never gone to bite anyone, he's scared of them. He was spooked by a very clingy 3 yr old as a pup, and as we have no young ones around at the moment has been hard to comfort him with them. He's got much better with older kids now - 8 and up but kids tend to stare at him cause he has yellow eyes and this makes him scard. But I'm confident all will be well as he is 18 mths now but I wouldn't dream of letting him off the lead anyway. If I or he get slightly unsettled will put him in the car.
Bit of a catch really - if we keep him isolated from kids he will never grow out of it. He is very friendly even though it doesn't sound like it. Got too much Cocker Spaniel in him to be aggressive.

Last edited:

Jacked Surf

Thats ok guys. will see you on sunday. did you still have the top of my sand flag??
Cant workout which spot i put it in.

Currently replacing the rear wheel bearings in the surf. got the rear axles out. but have to find a press to separate them from the brake assembly. Might just take them to toyota in the morning and get them to press the worn bearings out and put the new ones in.

Cougz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hello All, whats the plan tomorrow if its raining. If its inside some where how will we know who is who. :cool:

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Thats ok guys. will see you on sunday. did you still have the top of my sand flag??
Cant workout which spot i put it in.

Currently replacing the rear wheel bearings in the surf. got the rear axles out. but have to find a press to separate them from the brake assembly. Might just take them to toyota in the morning and get them to press the worn bearings out and put the new ones in.

Wooky says he gave it back to you when we were setting up camp at Jabuk so it must be amongst your camping stuff maybe.

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hello All, whats the plan tomorrow if its raining. If its inside some where how will we know who is who. :cool:

Look for the black O'Tooles Tshirts on a Wooky and an Ewok with a little brown mutt. We shouldn't be too hard to find. :D The weather looks like it is clearing a bit today so hopefully the rain will stay away for a couple of hours. Did think if it's too crowded at Glenelg we could move further up the road, once everyone's metup, to the edge of the Pat just over Anzac Hwy but will have the radio on Ch 25 anyway so if anyone can't find us just call. Will keep the handhelds with us as well.

See you all at 3 :D