SA Annual Meet 2019.

FB_IMG_1541926031689.jpg

New addition to Terowie 4wd park installed this weekend.

If your thinking if coming and not sure the kids will be entertained, this should go along way to solving that issue.

The playground was dontated by local community groups and erected by volunteers keen to help the park continue and grow into a full family orientated experience.

Alby123

Hi folks I've had next years plans changed and me and the missus won't be able to make as we are house sitting for our son in Melbourne . So I guess we will have to make the most of it and go 4wd in the high country and the gippsland area.

Hi folks I've had next years plans changed and me and the missus won't be able to make as we are house sitting for our son in Melbourne . So I guess we will have to make the most of it and go 4wd in the high country and the gippsland area.
Thats a bugga mate but im sure you'll enjoy the HC, how could you not hey.

discomatt

I have been tossing up what car to bring, old faithful to do the harder tracks but man some things were getting tired after years of wheeling OR the new uber comfy touring toy but have to miss the more difficult 4wding:confused::(
Sooo now old faithful has new longer shockers, spring dislocation issue sorted, double cardon front drive shaft, upgraded front brake callipers and rebuilt swivel hubs:D
Bring on the hard technical tracks for old faithful, better bring the A game Brien and Luke;)