SA Annual 4x4 Earth Meet Up - March 2016

Damian Murdoch

You are a friendly bunch! Glad we joined this site.
Look out for the two pajeros!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 76

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Are you heading up Thursday Les ?

I'd like to :)
But in reality I won't know until maybe late this week if I am taking the Ranger, or driving the refrigerated food van up for chatty.

If the Ranger will depend on where I am getting work out the door to ensure in up to date with client work.
If taking the cool room up, will most likely be Friday at some time to be worked out.
I'll try and post up which way as it develops.

I think most organisers will appear between mid to late Friday, depending on their individual work situ.

Quite happy if people want to post up a thread for possible convoys up there, maybe Thurs, Fri, even very early departures Sat.

mills63

I will be leaving fri morning about 10 northern suburbs if any one is keen.
i assume we will be able to get in ok.
Do we need to go to the office first then to some were near the shed area or can we go straight to the shed area. I believe we are having fees collected Sat morning.

Thanks
Steve

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
I will be leaving fri morning about 10 northern suburbs if any one is keen.
i assume we will be able to get in ok.
Do we need to go to the office first then to some were near the shed area or can we go straight to the shed area. I believe we are having fees collected Sat morning.

Thanks
Steve

Straight to site is fine Steve, according to feedback I got from Des (I think it was Des).
Will all be open.

mac_man_luke

I really need to stay in Adelaide or ill loose a weekend that i could sell my Ranger unfortunately unless it sells before then.

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Cheers Gav, thanks for the offer mate . . . we'll see if Luke ends up making it, just not sounding too good for it happening.
Luke @mac_man_luke will likely let you know at reasonable notice to arrange it if needed.

greenmav

Hey mills63 and gunka, will post up closer to weekend, we are flexible about the time friday, but 10.00 might be a little early to get the missus and rug rats moving.we are nthn suburbs also.

mills63

Hey mills63 and gunka, will post up closer to weekend, we are flexible about the time friday, but 10.00 might be a little early to get the missus and rug rats moving.we are nthn suburbs also.

No problem we let you know if something changes.

Kermit

4x4 Earth Contributer
Most people will have plans for the long weekend and won't be interested in buying a vehicle
Might as well go away for one last fling in the beast.
Anyone that is interested will wait till after the weekend

I really need to stay in Adelaide or ill loose a weekend that i could sell my Ranger unfortunately unless it sells before then.