SA Annual 4x4 Earth Meet Up - March 2016

Gunna

The both of us more than happy to contribute to the coat of meals if it gets me out cooking after a day on the tracks Chatty.

80lover96gxl

Happy to donate to meals also.

Will be towing the camper up for this one so unfortunately cant help with the truck driving duties.

nightscale

Im going to have to pull out of this as the pajero wont be anywhere near rdy for the trip. The old girl is getting a major overhaul atm.

Trophy truck 481

Hey Chatty
how did you go with the chilly billy from caven?
did you call Bill Cowie to see what he could do?

Grant might be able to tow up my camper so i could tow something up for you
send me a PM

deepop

4x4 Earth Contributer
Ok, I've done it - rego form in. Finally got work organised to see it my way so we're coming. 2 adults, 4 kids. Looking forward to having dinner cooked two nights as well - it'll be a real treat - why not just put a donations box nearby and everyone can put whatever they want in to help a bit.

Last edited:
Hi all have to pull out of the meet. Sorry but hope to catch up soon.
P.S go TOYOTA

No worries Dave,
Maybe next year mate.

Ok, I've done it - rego form in. Finally got work organised to see it my way so we're coming. 2 adults, 4 kids. Looking forward to having dinner cooked two nights as well - it'll be a real treat - why not just put a donations box nearby and everyone can put whatever they want in to help a bit.

Great to have you along Barry.
Slotted into PradoDaves spot at #27.

80lover96gxl

Great stuff Dazza, be great to catch up with ya.
Be good to see that great lookin truck on some SA hills ;)
They will be putting a donation box near where the meals will be served for people to donate whatever they like.

GUnka

Great stuff Dazza, be great to catch up with ya.
Be good to see that great lookin truck on some SA hills ;)
They will be putting a donation box near where the meals will be served for people to donate whatever they like.
Who is this Dazza bloke??? :confused::confused::confused:;)

Everyone please note : We have recd many requests to put up maps with directions, itinerary etc
We are experiencing difficulties getting them to upload to the site
Please be patient. We will get them to you asap
Many Thanks - Des