SA Annual 4x4 Earth Meet Up - March 2016

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
A nice social weekend for you and Glenda then, I'm sure you'll find a 4b to jump in with for a tour around too :)
See you there mate.

Coxy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi all,
Really sorry, but we are going to have to pull out of this one. I have stuff going on at work either side of the weekend that I just Can't get out of.
Cheers
Pete

Barra_2

I have the paperwork to add Henry Lukowicz, CJ Heng, and will scan it to pdf and get it to you soon.
Barra

Thanks Barra, if you feel like dong the regos online, that will add the 2 extras to the rego form info, otherwise PM me and I will give email for sending pdfs.
Cheers, just 8 weeks to go !

Gunna

Thinking about taking the caravan but not sure if it will get into where the meetup is camped
it's a 19ft 6 jayco starcraft outback
is there someone in the know able let know

Attachments

• 20151213_153312.jpg
    20151213_153312.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Chatty

Thinking about taking the caravan but not sure if it will get into where the meetup is camped
it's a 19ft 6 jayco starcraft outback
is there someone in the know able let know
According to the Willangi website all camping areas are accessible to 2WD and in fact they say you can get a Winnebago in there so I don't see any problems. I'll be dragging our van up there too.

Gunna

According to the Willangi website all camping areas are accessible to 2WD and in fact they say you can get a Winnebago in there so I don't see any
problems. I'll be dragging our van up there
too.
Thanks Chatty looking forwatd to getting over there

Grey Ghost

4x4 Earth Contributer
Well it looks like we are out too, work commients and other plans have yet again conspired to keep us away.Maybe mext year....

Jacked Surf

Hey All, been watching the forum patiently in the background, We should be able to make this one. Having rebuilt the camper trailer and upgraded the old Hilux Surf to an 80 Series Cruiser since last trip, The wife has given the ok for the family to come out for the 2 nights.
Its Been a bit hard to get out with the 4by with our 2 babies having a huge range of health issues, but have the old campers suspension all ready and rebuilt after the last failure. We will drive up early Saturday Morning and head back to Adelaide on Monday.

I am looking forward to catching up with you all again, especially our friends from over the border.

Form Submitted