SA 2020 annual meet , June lwe 6th 7th 8th.

discomatt

Any thoughts on were we will be camping yet? Do they have remote camping for larger groups or are we limited to the main campground

80lover96gxl

Any thoughts on were we will be camping yet? Do they have remote camping for larger groups or are we limited to the main campground
G'day Matt, I'm planning on heading up there in the next 4 weeks to check out what will be suitable for the group.

I haven't booked a campground yet as I'm not sure what our final numbers will be. Hopefully we can secure a site big enough to allow for more people to keep with the main group should they wish too. Would prefer to not take the main campground if possible but maybe something we need to consider.

Will have some updates soon mate.

coolumbla

ok rosters out for june
Doesn't look like ill make it especially seeing as i have realised that I'm going to Buenos Aires the week after!
A pity as ill have the new car!

80lover96gxl

ok rosters out for june
Doesn't look like ill make it especially seeing as i have realised that I'm going to Buenos Aires the week after!
A pity as ill have the new car!
Bugga mate but maybe next yr.
Have a safe trip OS and watch out for that nasty virus.

80lover96gxl

Gdday,
Can you please add us to the list we definitely want to go and meet up with everyone as we are new to the group with minimal 4wd and camping experience and always keen to hang out with others. Does everyone meet up first somewhere and drive there together?
thanks,
Ivan.
G'day Ivan, be glad to add you to the list mate.
Generally people make their own way there or you could try and meet out with others that are planning to convoy to the meet and cruise in with them.

Looking forward to meeting you guys .

Ivansmktriton

Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone is meeting up before hand for the drive there, We are in Hillbank if anyone is going past, or meet somewhere to almost make a 4wd convoy.
Cheers,
Ivan

shane 45

When are planing on leaving Ivansmktrition as i will be leaving on the friday about 10am and taking my time to get there.

Ivansmktriton

That sounds pretty good We are planning to leave on the Friday as well, also in no rush to get there so maybe we could meet up somewhere before hand

shane 45

Ok that sounds good to me and we can both get geographically challenged and still get there I will have 2 GPSs going in the care

Ivansmktriton

Yeah awesome we should be able to find our way there then somehow I’ll have two gps as well girlfriend and daughter haha

shane 45

Ok mate I find it hard to make plans as I work away from home a lot atm I am doing adel -melb so i get some weekends off or have a day or 2 off durning the week

80lover96gxl

Hi all, thought it was time I extracted a digit and gave everyone an update.
We are booked into Lynches Park campsite for our stay. A bush camp 7klms from the homestead and a short 10 min drive from the homestead and a new addition to the property. Good van access over formed dirt roads should mae it a breeze to get to site for those wishing to bring their vans.

There are some new tracks also being added to the property ranging from mild to please help me get the seat cover out of my bum kind of stuff, which sounds exciting.

I must ask, if you haven't booked please do so stating 4x4 earth meet and Lynchs park campsite. Our group has also received a $10 discount per vehicle which is a nice gesture and I'm sure could be put towards more refreshments, or whatever you prefer.

I have also updated post 1 with these details and the link is there to help with bookings.

Cheers all
BD.
received_667025544073254.jpeg

View of the campsite taken by drone.

Last edited: