Robe to Beachport beach run ?

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi Desert Lux! Are you referring to the Carpenter's Rocks area. OK, I did enjoy the Little Dip experience, and so I will now need to see what it's like further south. Apparently even more challenging! Still have not needed to dig or snatch out of trouble yet, so maybe that will do it!

As far as the Kingston to Coorong beach run is concerned you may have not seen the second posting for this thread. I have actually done it about 20 years ago - 20 years before I ever sat in a 4WD! Did it in a UC Torana, loaded to the hilt with holdiay gear, roofrack, and the family. Cannot remember if I let the tyres down. Maybe I did, because I had to let the tyres down in the other Torana ( LX ) when I was retrieving gliders from sandy paddocks in the Murray Mallee before that.

Anyway full story on that back in posting #2. But no reason not to try it again, in 'style' - '82 model Patrol - ha ha! ( No lift, no fancy tyres, no heater or airconditioning, no power steering, no nothin' - except for a well run-in motor! )

Cheers, Millsy.

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Millsy,
Was just wondering on where we might go October long Weekend as we would have the Taj Tent by then (tah Kev) and figure the best spot for a couple days camping might be back down the SE around Little Dip. Did this trip with a pop top camper with the kids about 10yrs back on Ekki's first holiday adventure with us and always said we must go back and explore it better when we get the chance.

We've also played on Fraser Island and on the edge of the Simpson just West of Mungarine Station, Birdsville Track so have done some sand driving.

Any suggestions ?
Team Ekki

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi Team Ekki,

Is that an invite to join you?

Could fit in with my next trip across to Geelong. I told Kerry, in Geelong, that I might not be over in the July hols because I could be heading up north to see Tibooburra, Innaminka etc., so that means I will need to zip over to see her and the kids in October. Like to get over there every six months because I change the oil in her car and give it a service, and minor repairs.

So yep. Sounds good. And like I said two posts earlier, there are the tracks a bit further south near Carpenter's Rocks. We'll put it down as a good possibility, and maybe some others might be interested in joining in.

Have you seen the April photo competition thread? Lucky we don't drive white cars!

Cheers, Millsy.

Last edited:

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Another nice spot is where I am going to camp near Pinnaroo, at Scorpion Springs camp ground. The wildflowers come out through this part of that large Big Desert park. It is one of the nicest sections of the park, and of course there are plenty of tracks around.

A couple of other good spots that you may have not visited are the Chowilla floodplain, ( I think callled the Bookmark Biosphere Conservation area ). I visited that 15 months ago. A nice wetlands area. Kangaroos, fish, large water birds and wedge tailed eagles. Plenty of nice camp spots along the creek.

And the Little Desert area is quite nice too. Again, a lot of tracks, and the ones I did were quite sandy, but got through most of them in 2W drive ( since the front drive shaft was playing up at the time).

And if you like golf, the prettiest golf course I've played on is next to this park at Dimboola. It is nestled between the creeks that run into the Wimmera River, and has heaps of ancient, gnarled river red gums to admire. We also had a few days at a Farm stay, with the grand kids, a few years ago, near Dimboola. It was also in this sort of lovely country side, just a few km further east from the golf course. The farmer and his wife were great, and entertained us with all sorts of interesting things on the farm, plus a trip out into the Little Desert to tend to his bee hives.

Cheers, Millsy.

P.S. Sorry, was a bit rude inviting myself along in that last post. I think I mis-interpreted it all together! So hope some of these other suggestions are what you were actually looking for.

Last edited:

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Quite alright - was kind of hinting at another adventure in October for us and others but wasn't sure if we should start thinking of next trip before this trip even started but hey........ we should have a tent so it all becomes more, shall we say, economically viable. :D

These desert parks are also on our list. Done some playing around Naracoorte and Coorong way but not the ones you mentioned- border track is on the list and breaking new ground with old friends, and playmates, sounds like lots of fun. Who knows we may be able to entice more of those over the border to join in - :D

Kaz

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi Team Ekki,

Have you seen the April photo competition thread? Lucky we don't drive white cars!

Cheers, Millsy.

Speaking of cars in sand went down to Goolwa beach Easter Sunday - and why I ask myself now, the crowds were horrible, but I digress. Anyway after 15 mins on the beach had enough of so many people so turned around to go find a quieter place. Got to the road off and to cut a long story short had to pull out a late model Prado then go rescue a bloke in a mazda 2wd sunk to the floorpan.

We had fun but was disappointed no one else stopped to help these guys out - just drove round and kept on going.
Still we were proud of our old girl, we just drove on in, hooked up the vehicles, then she just dragged them on out. Lot to be said for the older vintage 4bys.... hey Millsy ;)

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yeah, you did a great job by the sound of it. Youv'e got a good truck there, and the skill and knowledge to use it safely and successfully! Well done! How big is your motor, and is it a diesel. It's obviously very powerful from what you have just described.

I don't think mine would be good for pulling too much out, unless it was pretty small and not bogged too far down.

But I guess I need to remember my physics. Its not necessarily all about power if you are using a snatch strap. Its more about momentum. I guess my little shorty still has a bit of that - it does have a mass of 1.7 tonnes empty. And give it a little speed it will have a reasonable amount of momentum - enough to either free a car or break the strap!

The Border Track had me spooked. I went down there last October with a friend who I had not seen for about 25 years, his brother in law, and some of their mates. I had read a fair bit about this track, mainly from the tourist brochures. All the info suggested that I should give it a wide berth, being very new to 4WD. And am still in this category, having never had any formal training in recovery, as yet not joining a club, and only having had the fourby for just over a year.

Anyway, after spending a day crawling around quite a few tracks, including part of the border track down near Red Bluff, we find ourselves looping around to the east and up along the Nhill / Murrayville road so that we could start at the top end and do the whole section that is one way only - north to south! Had the adrenalin going for sure. But at least I was in a group, and they seemed to know what they were doing.

It all turned out good. The old Nissan got through pretty well. Pretty bumpy going up some of the climbs, especially when I gave in and used the brute force 'attack with speed, and keep the speed' method for getting up the biggies. You and the truck get bounced around something shocking. Leaf springs I suppose.

Millsy.

Last edited:

frosty

:rolleyes:Ckrikey Millsy! You an your bloody Physics! :D Always remember, Physics in "THEORY",,,,,,LIES, sometimes! I once had little MQ, 2.8 petrol. I pulled heaps of stuff it probably should'nt. Every now and again, you have no choice. Sometimes,,,,,a little common sense, a good eye n a shit load of right Blundstone, can prove Einstein wrong!!:rolleyes:

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Our old girl was previously owned by a doctor from Port Lincoln. She had lots of mileage on her but we guessed these would be mainly highway and a bit of towing the yacht in and out of the water, and she did come with all the extras, but still she's only a 6 cyl petrol 1992 NH 3.0l . Got the cushy pack so suspension seats, rear diff lock etc. We have slowly rebuilt her from bonnet to bumper in ready for 2011 but Wooky knows her very well as he has done most of the rebuilding himself.
We've driven her through Tassie snow and Qld rainforest and she's never let us down, never got her stuck, in fact this is dangerous to say but we have only ever had one flat tyre even though we always carry two spares.
On Sunday was the first time we'd used the snatch strap though. The old girl just settled down in the sand and pulled them out. Got a heart of gold and so long as she can find her own way, to an extent, she get's through just about anything, we call her the Echidna, might not look the prettiest but can go just about anywhere.

Kaz

Attachments

• misc for sorting 177.jpg
    misc for sorting 177.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 83

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Another great area to explore is the eastern end of the Big Desert park - the Wyperfield National Park.

Ron and Viv Moon say that this is their favourite part of the Big Desert. I can see why. I spent a night in a beaut little camp ground - the Casuarina Campground. Plenty of firewood, and because I got there late at night as I walked out into the dark to collect the wood, I must have walked into a great mob of roos. I set off a stampede. Could not see them because it was so dark, but the noise of their pounding as they skipped away was amazing!

The trees are much more substantial up in this corner , as they are around the Scorpion Springs area. This is one of several campsites in this part of the Big Desert. The Wonga campground is about 10km further south, and also has longdrops, and their are other campgrounds in more remote parts, without toilets. There seems to be a lot of 'places of interest' to visit, with a myriad of tracks on the Meridian map I bought from the ExploreOz online shop.

One I went to have a look at was the Snowdrift Picnic Area. It was a pretty drive, some along a winding little gully following a creek. But the Snowdrift sandhill! Worth a visit. Pure white sand, about 100 or 150 feet high. Not for the fourby! It was a challenge to just walk it ( fenced off from the road, and right next to the picnic grounds with BBQ's and toilets ) There's a photo of it in the Tracks section of the Forum.

I drove in from Ouyen and passed through the little town of Patchewollock. What a beautiful name! But even in the dark, or maybe because of the dark, it seemed to be about the saddest looking town in Australia. It was obvious that it was almost a ghost town, but a few people still lived there, as the pub was open and a few cars parked outside. The town reeked of the good times that had left it long ago. I think the drought over the last 15 or 20 years must have hit this area pretty hard. Houses that had not seen a coat of paint for more than twenty years, and many long ago deserted and left to fall apart as the weeds and creepers took over.

Another window on past times was when I visited an old garage in Sea Lake just a few hours earlier. It had a large rambling workshop area, full of equipment and various interesting goods for sale, and the office was a fairly large room at the back of the work-shop. The lady that helped me was sitting behind a desk with towers of paper work threatening to fall on her from all corners of the desk. I could sense a similar situation about to happen just around the corner, out of my direct line of sight, from where her husband had the occasional word to say. All around there were shelves piled high with old ledgers, filing cabinets, and scattered bills, receipts, order forms, invoices . . !

Thank goodness for computers and Internet billing and electronic record keeping! I don't think there would be many places in Australia that you could still see a business working in this 60's or 70's fashion. A surreal experience! Like stepping back into a real life working museum. ( Hope these people are not on this forum! )

Cheers, Millsy.

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
The Border Track had me spooked. I went down there last October with a friend who I had not seen for about 25 years, his brother in law, and some of their mates. I had read a fair bit about this track, mainly from the tourist brochures. All the info suggested that I should give it a wide berth, being very new to 4WD. And am still in this category, having never had any formal training in recovery, as yet not joining a club, and only having had the fourby for just over a year.

Millsy.

Hey Millsy,

We've never been a member of a club and never had formal training. But we did heaps of research, watched weeks of 4wd driving shows and DVD and watched all the free demo's at the OffRoad Shows. With 50% luck and 50% common sense we have been amazed at where our Ekki will go. We bought her in 2001 and did 8 years of touring with the 3 kids. Towed the first trip and although the Paj is quite capable we decided if we could get by without the extra strain of towing we would.
I was eased into 4wding taking easy tracks to begin with and this gave Geoff the opportunity to really understand her. It's just been time. When I think of some of the places we have seen because we just thought bugger it, we will give it a go, and just as many where we have said, no not this trip, we will come back when we have had a bit more experience.
Either way we came home with smiles on our faces, and dirt or dust all over the car
The way it should be :D
kaz

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Our old girl .... Got a heart of gold and so long as she can find her own way, to an extent, she get's through just about anything, we call her the Echidna, might not look the prettiest but can go just about anywhere.

Kaz

Looking forward to meeting Ekki. And your children. Are they coming?

That truck is steeped in history too, from all the adventures you have had in her. Just like that old truck on the Mitsubishi add on the tele. Been every where! But your's looks new. Wooky looks after it well! We can see you love Ekki from the way you talk about her!

But those photos, of her just about to fall over, sideways, backwards, . . . Not sure what to make of that! Scares me basically! You could do some serious damage if your not careful. Poor Ekki!

Last edited:

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
:rolleyes:Ckrikey Millsy! You an your bloody Physics! :D Always remember, Physics in "THEORY",,,,,,LIES, sometimes! I once had little MQ, 2.8 petrol. I pulled heaps of stuff it probably should'nt. Every now and again, you have no choice. Sometimes,,,,,a little common sense, a good eye n a shit load of right Blundstone, can prove Einstein wrong!!:rolleyes:

Hi again Frosty.

Hey, Physics explains how all things PHYSICal work, or don't work. Either way, it happens because of physics.

You bugger, your'e getting me going now. Calm down, calm down . . . . Aaahhhh, that's better.

The tricky thing, and the FUN thing, is getting our heads around the how and why things happen - that is getting our heads around the physics - the reasons for why it happens.

Now I reckon we agree on the snatch strap thing. I reckon even a small truck like the one you had, and the one I've still got ( watch out for those coppers - quick look over the shoulder ), can help out a larger truck.

Could be a bit comical though, because the Law of Conservation of Momentum says that the little truck will spring backwards when the strap pulls up tight. Even more so since the big truck is actually stuck. In the mean time the big, stuck truck, will be given a bit of a pull - maybe just enough to get it unstuck. So I would say the technique for the driver of the small truck would be to get the foot off the "Blundstone" ( what's that? ) and onto the brakes pretty quickly, unless they want to hit each other! Same story for the big truck of course! Do they teach that in the training?

But when it comes to just plain pulling power, as in a towing situation, rather than snatching, I've got a few problems working against me;

- the engine is down a bit on power, but I don't think by a large amount, because of its age.
- It's also down about 15% on normal power because its running on LPG.
- My tyres don't have a lot of grip - they are just AT's, but the tread looks like plain road tyres to me. Not aggressive at all.
- The tyres are quite old and hard, I think. I base this on the fact that I have done 25,000km and they seem to have lost hardly any tread. So this indicates that the compound has hardened up with age ( the last driver only did 100,000km in 15 years - so the tyres might be 5 or 10 years old! )
- And I like to travel light. So there is not a lot of force pushing down on these tyres to help them grip the road. The more grip, the more pulling power!

Anyway, I get my kicks in just getting there! If the old girl doesn't break down I reckon I've won again, and all's good with the world! There's a certain amount of luck involved when I venture out. Its a bit like playing poker. Jenny loves the game. She plays on the computer, I play poker with the old Nissan. I try to improve the odds, just like she does. Like yesterday, looking around as I serviced it I found two exhaust hangers broken or missing, and the diff breather broken off the rear axle. Fixed them up. But what else is hiding, ready to 'let go'? Could be anything when you are driving an old truck!

Main thing is safety I guess. Steering gets well checked and greased up, and the brakes are all good.

So yeah, they were a strong little truck in their heyday. Now they are in their 'autumn' years. I'm driving a little piece of history. I like history!

Cheers, Millsy.

P.S. Talk about history and physics - take my old glider. It was made of wood, and was the oldest glider in the club's fleet. No one wanted to fly it. They all waited for hours to fly the fancy fibre glass things with flaps and all the 'extras'. Meanwhile I was up there having fun. It was a bit of history. That same design had won two world championships - in 1960 and 1964. It was flown by a young pilot with only 300 hours flying experience, against other pilots with thousands of hours of practice.

His secret was that he was using some special mathematical theory invented by a guy called Paul Macready. It was the mathematics of gliding flight, and how to vary your airspeed to maximise your average flying speed. There were graphs and equations, and theory all over the place. The others, the 'pros', just used their gut feelings and memories of past flights and years of experience. He proved the Macready theory again when he won in 1964. Then they all started using it.

Anyway, I bought the glider when the club decided to 'throw it out', flew my pants off for the next 5 or 6 years, and won the Aussie Nationals with it in '83! It was the oldest glider at the comp, and I used all of Macready's theories - taking me into places that one of my former instructors described as rather foolhardy ( not safety wise, but risking an outlanding - that brings a very low score in that race ). He was in a thermal with me, both quite low, and worried about our chances of getting into the centre of a small town, photograph the silos, and then out again without landing. There was a stiff breeze blowing in our face. Its a bit technical, so I will not go any further, except to say by taking the chance, and heading in early, and low, as theory suggests, I picked up a lot of time on him.

I was playing the odds, and putting the Macready theory on the line. It worked! So hooray for theory, and history!

Last edited:

BUSHNUT

4x4 Earth Contributer
Loose Nuts Trip To Robe -australia Day Weekend

We went over to Nelson and stayed there, did Piccanny Ponds to Beachport, a bit soft for my liking, the only challenge was dodging the mounds of kelp.

Robe was worthwhile, it was quite good but really give me the High Country anytime.
It was different to what I thought it would be in that you are briefly on the beach and the next minute you are back in amongst the dunes .

Quite amazed that the locals don't seem to believe in sand flags which I think is more important there than anywhere , as in picture 3 , Bobby is directly behind Royboy's Patrol and this wasn't amongst the tall stuff.

Picture 5 is the rest of our group, right to left , Bobby , John, Singapore Dave and Royboy ripping the lid of a frothy as usual

Just to rattle the cage !

South Australians - if you didn't have a chip on your shoulder, you must be a visitor.

Proof that Tasmanians can swim .

Attachments

• robe 2.jpg
    robe 2.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 83
  • robe 3.jpg
    robe 3.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 84
  • robe 4.jpg
    robe 4.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 71
  • robe 5.jpg
    robe 5.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 81
  • robe  1.jpg
    robe 1.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi Bushnut! You certainly get around. Am looking forward to another trip to your high country. Its very different to anything else on the main-land. Maybe some parts of Tassie would come close.

But you must admit its nice to see more than 20m away from your car sometimes. I know you have been 'up north'. The wide open spaces up there have something about them too. Especially when you come over a liitle rise, just a few metres high, and suddenly the horizon seems to be 20km away in the distance. Am looking forward to getting up that way again - up to the Alice and beyond. Last time was in '83.

I liked the beach run. A pretty coast line, and some challenging little sandy climbs. One too challenging for my little truck. Your pics brought back some good memories from last Xmas! Thanks.

Cheers, Millsy.

P.S. Who won at the MCG last night?

Last edited:

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Just to rattle the cage !

South Australians - if you didn't have a chip on your shoulder, you must be a visitor.

OOOh that hurt :p
You mean you eastern staters know there is a South Australia,. didn't think you knew there was anything west of The Grampians ......... damm thought we'd kept it a good enough secret. Obviously you've seen our ads for keeping the Vics out then...... ;)

Kaz :D

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Looking forward to meeting Ekki. And your children. Are they coming?

That truck is steeped in history too, from all the adventures you have had in her. Just like that old truck on the Mitsubishi add on the tele. Been every where! But your's looks new. Wooky looks after it well! We can see you love Ekki from the way you talk about her!

But those photos, of her just about to fall over, sideways, backwards, . . . Not sure what to make of that! Scares me basically! You could do some serious damage if your not careful. Poor Ekki!

Hey Millsy,
No kids this trip. Minni Wooky is 17 and doing Yr 12 so will stay at home with the girlfriend and having a few friends over :( ), Middle child, 19 lives with her boyfriend and eldest daughter, 21 has no money as she is still hunting down a new job. Plenty of leads and interviews so just a waiting game now, and besides I need someone older to watch over little brother. Although having said that maybe it's the 17 year old watching out over the older sister. But either way have neighbours and friends that will look in on them over the weekend and it's not the first time we've headed out for the weekend and left them at home. :eek:

That picture looks impressive but we inched her into position, the only thing inside that could move was the dog and once against the door he wasn't going anywhere. More just happened really and I just happened to be outside taking snaps when it did. The body was immaculate when we first bought her, not even a scratch, but as Wooky says he knows where we were when every scratch and dent (bashplates) were put in. Wooky mainly drives and does most of the work on the old girl and after 9 years you get to know your truck pretty well. Closest thing to a tree we've ever come was going down a track in Tassie which started off a car track and somehow ended up a bike track. Once the mirrors closed against the windows we put her in reverse and went back out until we could turn and in a Paj you need a football field to turn around so you better know how to back. ;)

So basically we never use speed, except maybe in sandhills. We are nature lovers so we are never out to damage our bushland or its wonderful creatures. In fact the reason for Ekki in the first place was to get out there and show the kids as much diversity as we could in Australia, not wreck it. :cool: So now the kids are grown, nearly :rolleyes: they are planning their own roadtrips and we know they know how to lookafter it and survive in it so what more could we want.

:D:D OUR FREEDOM....... :D:D

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Great story. Like I said, really looking forward to meeting Ekki.

Not sure about trusting Ekki with the kids! I trusted my son with two of my favourite cars. Both times when we were on holidays and left him to look after the house and the cars. He lent one of them to a family 'aquaintance' when theirs broke down. They in turn went down the local pub and when they came out the car was gone. Stolen. Found by the police out in the back blocks, one tyre absolutely wrecked from the burn outs. Luckily that was all the damage. They often torch them!

The other car, my trusty Torana, that I had for 25 years, met its doom with Jeff and his mates early one Sunday morning, out near Two Wells somewhere. Jeff claimed that they were lost. He looked down at the street directory as they were arguing which way to go, and when he looked up the road had gone right, and he was looking at a bunch of trees. Luckily he hit the brakes hard, lost most of the speed before sliding into one of them. At least he remembered what I told him - if in doubt, lock up all wheels and kill the speed. A lot of people try in vain to steer out of trouble and just end up rolling it, still at high speed. But the car was a write off. Luckily no one hurt.

But we tend to trust our kids. Bad luck? Mmmm. Not sure! Anyway, I suppose you have to be a bit philosophical and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Cheers, Millsy.

Last edited:

Ekki Adventurers

4x4 Earth Contributer
NOOOOO....Trust only goes so far and Ekki always goes with us. If they want to 4wd they can buy their own. Eldest daughter has a Getz and the son has a van, not going. Not much speeding for him but she has had far too many speeding fines. The only other car is my two door Echo and they would sell themselves rather than do something stupid in MY car, the wrath of the Wooky is one thing but don't under any circumstances miff off the little one, she's scarey.
Thinking seriously of taking keys to my car with us. They have Sam's car if they need transport or there is always walking. Minni wookie's vans got no engine in it at the moment though not far off so he can drive his sisters and then it's her problem.

Cruel aren't we. :D

Ekki nearly back together, . :D

Kaz.

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Great stuff. Had me worried there!

I actually let Jeff have the Torana for his last year at school. School being up at Gawler, about 15km away. I told him that this was his year to learn how to drive. He can make all his little mistakes ( hopefully little ) with only him in the car. Absolutely no-one else. And no tapes turned up high. No tapes at all - just the radio. If he does somethin' stupid, at least it's only him that is going to get hurt.

All that went well. But then when I had the occasional drive with him, me in the passenger seat of his new car, it became apparent that he was a tail-gater. I kept telling him to back off - the 'two second' rule. But somehow it did not seem to sink in. After a while whenever we went anywhere, and I said 'I don't want to drive, you drive me', he refused. He told me I had to drive, and he had his fun picking my driving to bits! He reckoned he could not stand me telling him to back off!

So, about 6 months after buying his lovely VT Commy, he comes home all white faced. His car's wrecked! He was taking three workmates just down the road for lunch. About four cars all hit the skids in front of him, on one of Adelaides busiest roads - the Main North Road. They all just stopped in time, including Jeff. But not the truck sitting on Jeff's back bumper.

Lesson number two in tail-gating. He was probably cutting it too close himself to the car in front, but his quick reflexes just saved him from hitting them. ( What a way to drive, always tense and ready to hit the brakes in 0.2 seconds reacion time. Not for me! ). But, if you have a tailgater behind you, then you need to add extra distance in front as reaction dstance for them as well. That way you won't have to hit the brakes hard and get your boot compacted up to the back window!

Again, lucky. Worst injury some sore necks with a bit of whiplash. But there goes car #2.

Hopefully also learned that with passengers on board your concentration levels are less, with all the talking. So your safety cushion in front has to be increased.

So after spending about 5 or 6 weekends searching the suburbs, and inner country-side for him for that car ( he was always too busy with work, and weekend sport ), I had to go through it all over again. At least he ended up with a much newer VT, only 100,000km, and 4 sets of airbags instead of just 2.

He is meticulous about buying the best car available, and always gets his mechanic mate to check them out before parting with his money. Opposite to me. I am very compulsive. No patience. Have bought about 6 or 7 over the years. Only one did I spend more than two days, and many the first one I picked out of the classifieds! I know I have a problem there. If I had my time again I would not have bought this old Nissan. But too bad, at least I am having fun fixing everything up!

Cheers, Millsy.

Last edited: