RIP To A Member (Yogi)

dronus

Just heard the news from Brian about Yogi.
I've back spaced over everything I have written here as none of the words seem to say what a great bloke he was.

It was a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you keep an eye over us every time we go wheeling.

Cheers, Andrew and Ben.

blackout

Such sad news to loose a great bloke.
At any time he was willing to help anyone.
Last spoke to him after the Robe trip in August about my idler bearing and bent over backwards to guide me down the right path.
Being a fellow Challenger owner and a mechanic guess who quickly became a good mate of mine a few about 4 years ago. We shared mods and skills. I turned up some stainless body lift blocks and then he helped me install mine. Whenever passing Kapunda I stopped in just to say hello but being so welcomming he always invited me in for a coffee and a good chat.
Will miss ya bud.
IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4820.jpg

Kermit

4x4 Earth Contributer
So horrible to have a great guy taken from us all
My brother was taken under same circumstances
I can understand the families pain at this time to have him taken so suddenly
Yogi made so many friends and touched so many people in the 4WD Community
My Condolences to Yogi's family

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Man, I get home Tuesday morning and there's a message from Addy on my phone about this :`(
Devastating for all, but of course for most of us who might have met Mike for a wheel from time to time, nothing as bad as for family / very close friends.

What can you say, but deepest and sincerest condolances to Mikes family and friends.
From my family, I hope time heals the intense sorrow and hurt you will still be feeling.

RIP Mike, RIP.

Les

Yogi

Hey Guys,
It's Addy, Mikes wife.
Thank you so much for these lovely messages. Mike would have been gobsmacked.
It's just a pity he's not here to see how appreciated he was!
Our 14 year old daughter, Gemma, also finds comfort in reading these messages too.

Thank you,
Addy.

Cougz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Addy ... We will be up that way next Saturday for a run in Mike's honour. Keep an eye out for a heap of 4wds with lights in remembering Mike.

Cougz on the Move

Yogi

Hey Cougz,
That sounds awesome!
If you let me know a rough time and where your headed I'll bring out Mikes Challenger just to see you drive by.

Addy

Cougz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Addy.

Pm me your number as I'm not sure about time. Other wise I can ring Mikes number if its on.

Cougz on the Move

Cougz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yes Les its been 12months so fast. I hope Micks family are getting over the pain and suffering and gotton answers.

Maybe we dedicate this week end to his annivesery

RIP

Cougz on the move
Via Tapatalk

80lover96gxl

Yes Les its been 12months so fast. I hope Micks family are getting over the pain and suffering and gotton answers.

Maybe we dedicate this week end to his annivesery

RIP

Cougz on the move
Via Tapatalk

Great idea cougz.

Rip Yogi.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Grumpy

My how time flies, hope all is going great on your anniversary yogi and your hitting all the good tracks.