Respect for the BUSH (ABUSE IT AND LOSE IT!)

Grumpy

Hi to all it's time to put the word out bold and direct!
No glass or cans in fires
No leaving rubbish behind
No towing of logs to camp fires
No cutting down trees
No to damaging signage
No to vandalism of any type

These are just a few of the No things we all should be looking at if we want our backyards to remain open.
ABUSE IT AND LOSE IT!

Let's see who can come up with a great catchy sticker for this one, no prizes for this one, just a chance to get the word out there that we have had enough.

Last edited:

Towie

Absolutely they are currently trialing remote cameras at some boat ramps up here.
Whilst that obviously mean people have to be paid to monitor them its to stop thieves breaking into cars.
As much as i dislike the idea of a big brother system its happenning anyway right?
So at more popular sites some cameras could be installed.
People who come across a mess then call in & thus the authority has a time frame to check when it occurred.
$1000 minor offence $5K major offence. Second & subsequent offences double it. Take their vehicle & crush like the hoon laws.

Unfortunately there are other issues that are not fixible and certain groups that will not adhere to Laws and do not pay fines ever.

80lover96gxl

Singlet , shirt, jumpers and stickers. Getting the word out there more and more can only help the cause.

We have a few members in the printing game, a few bucks their way to get some printing done and get them for sale on 4x4 earth with the logo to show we support the cause.

underdog

Singlet , shirt, jumpers and stickers. Getting the word out there more and more can only help the cause.

We have a few members in the printing game, a few bucks their way to get some printing done and get them for sale on 4x4 earth with the logo to show we support the cause.

I'd buy some. Do that!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ALUX

Just had a brain wave

print it on those dirty gear bags with earth logo etc so people actually see you taking your rubbish with them!

smitty_r51

Just had a brain wave

print it on those dirty gear bags with earth logo etc so people actually see you taking your rubbish with them!

This is a great idea...

Can we have it made up a stickers to... Like they have for illegal parking that don't come off without a scraper...stick them onto the car windows... Maybe leave the earth logo off those though ;)

Aus_Jeep

Totally agreed.

As for the singlet, shirt and sticker idea. I'd definitely be interested in buying these.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Good stuff. Sticker on our trucks that say or show not to rubbish our bush.
For example.

Save our Bush.jpg
This is only a rough idea, however I reckon there are some pretty good graphics people out there.:D
T shirts sound good too.
Lets make this thing grow and grow. Weed out the bad eggs, educate the good eggs and show the people we are four wheel drivers that want to look after our country.

Grumpy

I am going to chase up the price of getting some stickers done.
Would be good to spread the word.

Last edited:

80lover96gxl

Just found this pic on an SA fb camping and 4wd site. This is the beautiful Morgan conservation park on the banks of the Murray River.

Absolutely bloody disgraceful.
uploadfromtaptalk1418449070403.jpg
Pic's have been forwarded onto relevent authorities, hopefully it won't get closed.