• No

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • I've had better days

Votes: 59 40.7%

• Total voters

itlldoo

NO ! not ok
parents in locked up age care with no visitors just for being old
separated from my children and gran children, family use to have dinner together once a week, nothing for months now
daughter getting hassled almost daily for being in QLD with NSW plates on her car
police checks, scan codes, forced medical intervention
arguments breaking out around the neighborhood with job losses which i hear over the fence
tension at work you can see it in the eyes of the public
and now
no compliance, no job, no income, no family, no freedom.
in a very sad place!

Last edited by a moderator:

discomatt

NO ! not ok
separated from my children and gran children, family use to have dinner together once a week, nothing for months now
daughter getting hassled almost daily for being in QLD with NSW plates on her car
arguments breaking out around the neighborhood with job losses which i hear over the fence
and now
no compliance, no job, no income, no family, no freedom. maybe they will listen when mass suicides start to happen
! in a very sad place!
I feel your pain , gotta hang in there for the ones that are closest

CTL

NO ! not ok
and now
no compliance, no job, no income, no family, no freedom. maybe they will listen when mass suicides start to happen
in a very sad place!
Hey mate, sorry to hear, life is tough at the moment but it will get better, that I am sure of. Stay strong, talk to family on the phone, hug the ones you still can, and reach out to professional help if it is all getting too hard for you.

Colly18

NO ! not ok
and now
,,,,,WTF,,,,!!!!! in a very sad place!
Many of us are suffering and struggling to varying degrees with this pandemic. It is so, so important to work out how you can maintain your sanity and sense of purpose in this difficult time in our history. And many of us have it easy compared to NSW, Vic and ACT residents. But hang in there, look for the good, happy moments/things (and don't dwell on the negatives). It should be a heap better by Xmas, so plan a big reunion for Xmas/the New Year (and hope something else/more doesn't get in the way). At least that's what I would do.

ChallengeLee

Good morning everyone.

Are you ok?

Have you checked in on family, friends or work mates of late?

Such hard times for so many. Not a lot of positiveness going on with continual lockdowns and the ramifications still ongoing from last years major lock downs.
The financial stress and strains on families has been ongoing. The mental health and well-being of everyone has been tested.

Please take the time to check up on family and friends.

ChallengeLee

FB_IMG_1631173106774.jpg

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Going well here thanks Lee. I think most of us have a hampered social life at the minimum, and even that still impacts mentally.

I'm fortunate to be in a role where I can work from home, I not a fan of it, being on my own doesn't help with that I think, as going to the office was a social activity too. Work runs a few internet based social meetings throughout the week, it helps at least :).

Hopefully things return to mostly normal in not too much time.

As Lee's posted, reach out, especially if you're struggling, check in on others. Either to friends/family, here, or professional help.