Quickest Route?

4X4

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the best/quickest route from Toowoomba to Tewantin? I will not be towing!
Thanks in advance.

Pure Yobbo

Given your Avator I thought you would just plot it. :D

I would go the back way just to see scenery.

North out of Toowoomba turn off for esk then to Kilcoy up past Jimna turn right at the turn off to Crusier Park then down into Boroomba dam then out to the coast.

That would be a great drive I reakon.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Cheers

goldrush

The drive from Jimna is bloody great. Did it just a couple of weeks ago. Great scenery and a few creek crossings. Not deep but still fun.

goldrush

One weekend soon we will do a trip down to the gold coast hinterland and take you across the border Heels.

4X4

Given your Avator I thought you would just plot it. :D

I would go the back way just to see scenery.

North out of Toowoomba turn off for esk then to Kilcoy up past Jimna turn right at the turn off to Crusier Park then down into Boroomba dam then out to the coast.

That would be a great drive I reakon.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Cheers
Yobbo, I did that about six years ago, your right beautiful scenery! But this time I just wanted to know the quickest route. The GPS plots a route through Brisbane. Your thoughts appreciated.

Pure Yobbo

Through Brisbane is probably the quickest but make sure you time it right.

There are certain times of day when the gateway is screwed.....

4X4

Yay, :) I am so there...

Ohhh. Fraser... We should so organise a meet up for when you are here. hehehe!
We are staying at Tewantin on the Friday night, off to Eumundi market Sat morning, along the beach to Rainbow Beach then onto Fraser Island.