Queens Birthday Weekend Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Queens Birthday Weekend camping Weekend 6th to 8th june

Given the time it takes to organise gatherings and getting dates out there early just wondering if there is any interest in joining a group of us for a camping weekend to the

Haunted Steam Track

My proposal is to start Friday morning from Traralgon area leave for the camp ground which will be Dawson City track

Camp Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.

I will do some research as to nearest shops fuel etc and post later

Families more than welcome. While the tracks are relatively easy at present the start of winter may see all this change so will have to keep an eye on it.

Just leave your name and will keep updating this post:

Date: Saturday 6th to Monday 8th June

The Venue: Dawson City Camp

Those attending:

Bek
4X4
Traveller
Gunna
Grumpy
Bushnut
Knackers (subject to him being warm enough)
Knot Guilty & Family
Bubba
CPTmud & Family
Tim & Abby
Fox Shooter
Dirty9 and family
Robz
Yangii & family
Disco1& family

Tentative

mickyd213

Officially not going due to moving house but given the stress of moving I wouldn't
be surprised if they come just to unwind

Croozer &WildTI (no kids but with a camera)

Last edited:

Knackers

4x4 Earth Contributer
I'm in also, (as long I'm not there just to take the bame lol). Did I hear you say taking films on phones is banned ?

Cheers
Knackers

BUSHNUT

Will Depend If The Foot Is Back In Action By Then, Would Love To Come, Put Me Down As A Possible- Will Keep You Posted

knot_gillty

Yeah mate, we're in. Me, missus and 2 kids. Might have a mate come along as well with his 2 boys too. I'll keep you posted on that.

Croozer

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
See how we go but should be in aswell. New house happening) We are up to have a look at a few of the tracks there over easter. Either James or Elise will surely get a few pics for a quick report.

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Will Depend If The Foot Is Back In Action By Then, Would Love To Come, Put Me Down As A Possible- Will Keep You Posted

Hey Simmo if you can't drive why don't you go as a navigator maybe with Grumpy :rolleyes:

No I'll take that back those two in one vehicle.... it is just too scary:D

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
I'm in also, (as long I'm not there just to take the bame lol). Did I hear you say taking films on phones is banned ?

Cheers
Knackers

Wouldn't have it any other way Knackers thank God for Video Cameras

Patriot

Administrator
Yeah will post up some pics. I am working on Queens Birthday, otherwise I would be there with bells on.

James

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yeah will post up some pics. I am working on Queens Birthday, otherwise I would be there with bells on.

James

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it boss

any pics and suggestions on suitable large camp grounds along the track would be appreciated

knot_gillty

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it boss

any pics and suggestions on suitable large camp grounds along the track would be appreciated

We may need someone who will be the "official swag puta-upera" for Grumpy!!:D How about a "what happens at Haunted stays at Haunted" policy?? I reckon we all would be haunted if Bushnut went with Grumpy. Oh, the aftermath........:rolleyes::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.