puppies for sale

jazzajess

Hello, We have 9 beauitful Alaskan malamute puppies for sale, there is 4 boys 3 black and white & 1 gray, 5 girls 2 grays, 1 red, 2 black and white, they were born on the 22nd of April and will be ready to go home on the 20th of june that will be at 8 weeks old. They are purebred without papers, puppies will come vet checked, mirco-chipped, vaccinated,wormed, They will also go home with a puppy pack, We are happy to take deposits now and for you to pay the puppy off over the next 4 weeks and pay whatever is remaining on the day u pick them up, I will keep you updated on your puppy's progress and email photos over the next 4 weeks, we are happy for you to name your puppy so over the next 4 weeks i can start to teach the puppy there name, please feel free to ring or email us for any other information thank you

kiwijaz

Just showed the wife you post and looked up some pics of the breed. She wants to know what price you will be asking

goldrush

I had a Mal a few years back. A very friendly and intelligent breed and also because of their large size great for keeping dooor to door salesmen and God botherers out of the yard. Who is going to take their chances with a 70kg dog?

jazzajess

price

Just showed the wife you post and looked up some pics of the breed. She wants to know what price you will be asking

hey kiwijaz asking 800 atm there is 8 still available wont last long can post interstate at buyers expense,,,