President Trump

Kippie

There are fringe dwellers on either side of the political spectrum. Their sole purpose is to stir up things and create chaos. They are not supported by the majority. They are enabled by certain politicians who merely exploit these groups to advance their own agenda. These fringe dwellers and politicians are abhorrent and do not represent nor support democracy. They only exploit democracy.

Triton14

Just goes to show you how weak the mind of the American majority is that they can be brainwashed so easily.

Trump only lost the election by 6 million votes, sounds like a lot but thats only 3.5% less than Biden.

Trumps main target voters were lower class, neo nazi's & white supremacists.

He did a great job of convincing them simply through telling the target audience what they wanted to here.

If your in some trailer park with no future its like eatingfairy floss, the taste is sweet!

a1bert

Rogerazz, you will never be top of the class posting shit like this clip from Sky News AU by lovely Rita who pushes the old Prunes biases, 20 seconds in it claims Black Lives Matter demonstrators are all Democrats, This is a gross misrepresentation, does this mean the Republicans don't care about blacks?
BUT if you has fact checked the vid before posting and drawing attention to Maxime Waters, you would have found out that what she said was dated back to 2018 in regard to another matter. It just makes you wonder about the other footage in the vid as to being directly related to BLM
Doesn't matter any more as the old prune has changed sides and did donate to Bidens camp, must have seen the writing on the wall
Any way here is some reading for you, it is called fact checking!https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/15/fact-check-quotes-democratic-leaders-riots-out-context/6588222002/

peterfermtech

You wrote it, now define a lefty???
In this age of PC is this the new outrageous offensive word that we will no longer be able to use?
I'm pretty sure that if you were on the right you wouldn't be offended by the word so I'm guessing you must be a lefty. It's OK to come out. The government has an "other" section in the gender classification.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Rogerazz, you will never be top of the class posting shit like this clip from Sky News AU by lovely Rita who pushes the old Prunes biases, 20 seconds in it claims Black Lives Matter demonstrators are all Democrats, This is a gross misrepresentation, does this mean the Republicans don't care about blacks?
BUT if you has fact checked the vid before posting and drawing attention to Maxime Waters, you would have found out that what she said was dated back to 2018 in regard to another matter. It just makes you wonder about the other footage in the vid as to being directly related to BLM
Doesn't matter any more as the old prune has changed sides and did donate to Bidens camp, must have seen the writing on the wall
Any way here is some reading for you, it is called fact checking!https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/15/fact-check-quotes-democratic-leaders-riots-out-context/6588222002/
Typical leftie.Just abuses people to try , I say try and make yourself sound knowledgeable. As you and your ilk think you are above people. It's only your effort like your ilk to try, I say try to pat yourself while looking in a mirror .

Bigfish1

I will never for the life of me understand this leftie , rightie crap. Labelling someone leftie or rightie based on a few posts on an inconsequential forum is just ridiculous. Surely an intelligent person will have a huge variety of views on different aspects of the political, economic, humanitarian, ecological or other worldly events. I couldn't care less if you vote republican or democrat. I detested trump because he was an unfit president to lead the country and as a human being he was a complete failure.

peterfermtech

All red necks think anyone else is a lefty. They do not seem to realise the they live at the extreme extreme right and their lefties are really centralist and are quite normal. But I guess they do think anyone who does not agree with their red neck position is a lefty.
Maybe you should do a little reading.
-that redneck, in the 1910s through the 1930s, sometimes meant “Communist,” or at least “a miner who was a member of a labor union,”

Colly18

I will never for the life of me understand this leftie , rightie crap. Labelling someone leftie or rightie based on a few posts on an inconsequential forum is just ridiculous. Surely an intelligent person will have a huge variety of views on different aspects of the political, economic, humanitarian, ecological or other worldly events. I couldn't care less if you vote republican or democrat. I detested trump because he was an unfit president to lead the country and as a human being he was a complete failure.
I agree 95%. When it comes to our political parties I always agree with some policies from a few parties and also disagree with some policies from those same parties. That puts me in middle ground and explains why I end up swinging my votes depending on how the parties stack up at the time. No left-right for me, just who is likely to be heading in the right direction in future goverance of our country i.m.o., or aspirations to do so, or balance of power in the senate (not that I fully trust any of them!).
I wouldn't label this forum inconsequential though. There are plenty of views expressed here that some would consider representative of a certain demographic (?) We've all noted a few short-term members that have come and gone to post a particular point of view in "off topic" discussions (e.g. corona virus), which leads me to think a few outsiders are watching, and no doubt watching plenty of other online chats/forums as well. It's the way of the internet.

a1bert

Typical leftie.Just abuses people to try , I say try and make yourself sound knowledgeable. As you and your ilk think you are above people. It's only your effort like your ilk to try, I say try to pat yourself while looking in a mirror .
Oooh how can you argue with this kevel of intelligence, you posted it, i didn't, it is what is called a Beat Up with inaccurate content, just check what you post, always ask "whats in it for them" never take any thing as gossple

Bigfish1

I agree 95%. When it comes to our political parties I always agree with some policies from a few parties and also disagree with some policies from those same parties. That puts me in middle ground and explains why I end up swinging my votes depending on how the parties stack up at the time. No left-right for me, just who is likely to be heading in the right direction in future goverance of our country i.m.o., or aspirations to do so, or balance of power in the senate (not that I fully trust any of them!).
I wouldn't label this forum inconsequential though. There are plenty of views expressed here that some would consider representative of a certain demographic (?) We've all noted a few short-term members that have come and gone to post a particular point of view in "off topic" discussions (e.g. corona virus), which leads me to think a few outsiders are watching, and no doubt watching plenty of other online chats/forums as well. It's the way of the internet.
By inconsequential I meant that the views expressed go now where and have no actual effect on anyone posting. I treat it as just a means of expressing an opinion...and we all know what opinions are like... Thousands and thousands of forum on every subject known to mankind. So much crap, mis information and outright lies on many of them. Biggest mistake we can make is that we ASSUME someone is this or that after just a few posts.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Breaking news.
Chuck Schumer announces Donald Trump is to be tried on two charges in the Senate, one charge of inciting erection and another charge for inciting insurrection. Possible they might lose the first charge because of Trumps age.:p.

Chatty

Imagine if Trump had made a faux pas like that.
The big question is will chucks erection last as long as Tony's suppository?
Peter, whatever you're smoking, I want some of it.
Trump redefined faux pas - this is just some of the stupid things he said in just his first year...

Chatty

Imagine if Trump had made a faux pas like that.
The big question is will chucks erection last as long as Tony's suppository?
And just in case you thought he only got it wrong in his first year...

Face it, Trump made worse mistakes in speeches multiple times on pretty much every day.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
And just in case you thought he only got it wrong in his first year...

Face it, Trump made worse mistakes in speeches multiple times on pretty much every day.
No. When Trump makes a gaffe all the usual haters like cnn cnbc abc Washington Post The Guardian etc jump on it.Guess what? These biased Democratic supporters won't be posting Schumar's gaffe or Biden's gaffes or Pelosi's gaffes. I could post you many videos.Just shows rather than enjoy a simply laugh , you can't take it so you bring out the hatred .Which is what the Democrat supporters do. ;).

peterfermtech

Peter, whatever you're smoking, I want some of it.
Well I don't smoke so I can't offer you anything in that regard but it is obvious that you and your fellow cohorts do have some anger issues that need dealing with. Probably speaking with someone trained in that topic would be better than seeking a solution from me.
I don't give a stuff what befuddled words come from Trump, Schumer or Biden. It does amaze me however, how the media makes such a big deal of it, after all we are all subject to the odd discombobulation. I just have a laugh and move on and if it does annoy me too much I choose to ignore it.

Chatty

Well I don't smoke so I can't offer you anything in that regard but it is obvious that you and your fellow cohorts do have some anger issues that need dealing with. Probably speaking with someone trained in that topic would be better than seeking a solution from me.
I don't give a stuff what befuddled words come from Trump, Schumer or Biden. It does amaze me however, how the media makes such a big deal of it, after all we are all subject to the odd discombobulation. I just have a laugh and move on and if it does annoy me too much I choose to ignore it.
Anger issues? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be angry when I'm laughing myself sick at Chump and all his blind supporters.

Amazing though, one Democrat stuffs one word up and you jump on it to show how hopeless they are.
Chump stuffs it up repeatedly every day over 4 years and it's no big deal...