President Trump

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I post this video of Donald Trump's farewell address.
It runs for some 20 minutes so it does require some patience to follow.
For those prepared to listen you will hear unadulterated words from Trump himself not edited/ derogatory. out of text comments etc., from CNN CNBC ABC The Guardian, NY post, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, or any other anti trump organization,
If anyone disagrees or can dispute some of what he says with factual information please speak up.:).

peterfermtech

Meanwhile Albanese is accusing Morrison of pandering to Trump whilst accusing Morrison of being too tough on China.

Triton14

Ablo is an idiot, trying to get support from the 1% of Australians that think communist China had nothing to do with unleashing a global economy & human killing virus into the world & the other 1% that thinks it's all a hoax.
He is just grasping at straws!

LurchWA

Interesting to see the amount of stars and superstars that wish to attend the inauguration. Be even more interesting to see if the lives of the ordinary American are any different in 3 months time.

Bigfish1

Interesting to see the amount of stars and superstars that wish to attend the inauguration. Be even more interesting to see if the lives of the ordinary American are any different in 3 months time.
Now that people have actually seen the real trump they realise what he really is. He was never a politician. I hope Biden/Harris can bring the country together. The delusion fringe dwellers of the trump camp will never be convinced and will continue on with the rhetoric of hate and ignorance that will do nothing to help anyone. trumps reign of stupidity is over now and he will get his just desserts..legally. Hope the inaugeration goes off well and the covid is taken under control quickly. The world is watching..

Kippie

For those prepared to listen you will hear unadulterated words from Trump himself not edited/ derogatory. out of text comments etc., from CNN CNBC ABC The Guardian, NY post, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, or any other anti trump organization,
If anyone disagrees or can dispute some of what he says with factual information please speak up.:).
He's been lying throughout his term as president. His final speech is full of s..t as well.

Bigfish1

Full of praise for himself...then again as a certified narcisist what else would you expect. It runs for 20 minutes...Plenty of other you tube clips out there (actually hundreds!!) that show exactly what he has done and exactly what a fraud and conman that only appeals to the delusional...The world and much of America has woken up to the bullshit , fake president...Believing his lies and admiring him as a person makes his followers just as unhinged. Main thing is now to keep him out of the lime light. He thrives on attention and his only concern is himself..

Last edited:

peterfermtech

I guess the lefties in their air raid shelters are disappointed that the predicted apocalypse didn't occur. Now the boogeyman has gone what are they going to scare the children with. Oh that's right he's waiting in the closet.

a1bert

I guess the lefties in their air raid shelters are disappointed that the predicted apocalypse didn't occur. Now the boogeyman has gone what are they going to scare the children with. Oh that's right he's waiting in the closet.
You wrote it, now define a lefty??? does that include any one with a social conscious
The apocalypse did not occur, possibly because of 25,000 reasons?
He is waiting in the closest, we will possibly just have to wait and see what he does!, now that is the frightening thing

synchro

All red necks think anyone else is a lefty. They do not seem to realise the they live at the extreme extreme right and their lefties are really centralist and are quite normal. But I guess they do think anyone who does not agree with their red neck position is a lefty.

Bigfish1

Who stormed the Capitol?
The lunatic fringe, the denialists, the mentally challenged, the gullible, the wackos, the racists, the swamp men, the red-necks, the gay..sorry, proudboys, the conspiracy theorists,the gun happy thugs, the....hang on!...All trump supporters.

Justice will be done..I,m sure. Biden has a huge job ahead of him to right the wrongs trump (the pussy grabber) has done...

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Here is a laugh, NOT.
The Democrat looney leftists having a good time.
Wonder when the Rednecks are going to bring Karma along to the party and have a good time?
YOU HAVE TO DEFINITELY WATCH AT 4 MINUTES 18 SECONDS TO SEE THE LOONEY DEMOCRAT SENIOR CONGRESS WOMAN MAXINE WATERS, THE IDIOT INCITING RIOTS.

Last edited:

Bigfish1

Here is a laugh, NOT.
The Democrat looney leftists having a good time.
Wonder when the Rednecks are going to bring Karma along to the party and have a good time?

Mate , your wasting your time....for every one of these you tube clips defending trump or his movement there are 10 denouncing it!!. You can pick and choose as much as you want but history will show ( and is already showing) that trump was the most disgraced president ever. It,s about time to stop slinging the crap and just hope that America sorts itself out. It is a dysfunctional collection of states that need unity and a positive future. Will Biden deliver?...No one knows yet. The lunatics are no longer running the asylum so hopefully it can start functioning again.

muffin man

It will interesting to see what happens when a black person pulls a weapon on a cop and is shot by them. Will the democrat lefties riot and burn down buildings ? Will Biden say it's just a peaceful rally and you are entitled to express your opinion ? Will the MSM even bother reporting it ? I doubt it.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Mate , your wasting your time....for every one of these you tube clips defending trump or his movement there are 10 denouncing it!!. .
Hey mate. This clip was not defending Trump, it was just showing the looney left , especially Senior Democrat congress woman Maxine Waters at 4 minutes 18 seconds inciting riots. Which comments I made and you conveniently left out. So for those reading this, just go back to my original post of the video and see it for yourself. It can't be denied or misrepresented for the convenience of looney left democrat supporters. Unless you , they, are a part of the fake news who will not report it.

Bigfish1

Hey mate. This clip was not defending Trump, it was just showing the looney left , especially Senior Democrat congress woman Maxine Waters at 4 minutes 18 seconds inciting riots. Which comments I made and you conveniently left out. So for those reading this, just go back to my original post of the video and see it for yourself. It can't be denied or misrepresented for the convenience of looney left democrat supporters. Unless you , they, are a part of the fake news who will not report it.
Not interested mate...the people have spoken!!