President Trump

peterfermtech

Relevance to the post...Threads about trump and his sinking ship...
Thread is about Trump. Post was about Twitter's share price and banning Trump and your reply had no relevance to the post. But hey. Relevance has never been an issue to Trump haters. Just keep spitting out drivel and hope someone believes it.

Bigfish1

Thread is about Trump. Post was about Twitter's share price and banning Trump and your reply had no relevance to the post. But hey. Relevance has never been an issue to Trump haters. Just keep spitting out drivel and hope someone believes it.
hahaha keep em coming...your giving many of us a bloody good laugh with your posts..

Colly18

I think Mike Pence has it right this time, (as far as the 25th amendment is concerned). I do like the bit in his letter about, "Last week I did not yield to pressure.........". IMO it is a pity he waited until now to show some spine!? (or is it a case of him trying to salvage a political future?) But I guess Trump would have tried to sack him, like he did with countless others, if Pence had not 'played ball'. (But is any job worth selling you soul for?) It's still a mess in the US and I'm waiting with interest, to see what the reported upcoming armed protests in US state capitals will yield.
My hope is Trump gets to pay in the not too distant future for his failures as a US President, (for the sake of the average US man (non gender specific term!) in the street, who have and do deserve so much better.

Kippie

There are now 3 parties in the US. The democrats who still uphold the Constitution, the Republicans who are split between those who still uphold the Constitution (a minority) and those who are Trump enablers and finally there's Trump and his supporters who don't care about democracy. The latter represent a very large number of voters (70+ million) so they are a force to be reckoned with and are not going to disappear when Trump leaves office next week.

The US will continue to be internally polarised in the future and the resulting domestic unrest will diminish their position and credibility as a democracy world wide. There's only one country ready and more than willing to take over the lead.

mikehzz

Democracy is only an agreed upon idea, a bit like the concept of money. The money is only worth whatever everyone else agrees it's worth, because it's worth nothing itself. A $100 bill is a scrap of plastic stuff. Americans are starting to disagree on what democracy is, they don't trust the institutions so the rules are not applying. It doesn't help that a large proportion of people want to believe total bullshit, but that's been going on since before Thor was the god of thunder.

Albynsw

I think regardless of whether you like Trump or not I don’t think his current actions are acceptable from a President or in the best interest of its people. Sure all pollies like to play games to suit their interests but this is next level.

Bigfish1

I think regardless of whether you like Trump or not I don’t think his current actions are acceptable from a President or in the best interest of its people. Sure all pollies like to play games to suit their interests but this is next level.
Trump has never been a politician..he is totally business and that is his downfall. Banks around the world are cutting him loose, major cities are tearing up contracts, business,s are folding under his management and his "friends" are deserting him. In his money making world fraud and lies are his business hallmarks. A certified narcissist his ego has been his downfall. What happens to him after another week no one will care because he will be a leper. The Republican party wont go near him. This second impeachment will be the nail in the coffin. Will Biden be better...I hope for America and the worlds sake he is.

mikehzz

He had a Replican congress and senate when he became President, now they're both Democrat, so the knives would be out for sure.

Hoyks

Trump has never been a politician..he is totally business and that is his downfall. Banks around the world are cutting him loose, major cities are tearing up contracts, business,s are folding under his management and his "friends" are deserting him.
Word is that he owes an absolute fortune (over $1billion) and that around $ 900mil will fall due in the next couple of years. With some banks refusing to deal with him, some properties having dropped significantly in value and rumors that he already owes sizeable sums to 'eastern European businessmen' that will want their cash, it will be interesting to see how he he handles it.

Chatty

So, I need some guidance on appropriate behaviour here.
The spot next to us in the van park has been taken by some Chump supporters.

My question is: Would it be acceptable to build a wall between them and us and send them the bill?

Chatty

Word is that he owes an absolute fortune (over $1billion) and that around $ 900mil will fall due in the next couple of years. With some banks refusing to deal with him, some properties having dropped significantly in value and rumors that he already owes sizeable sums to 'eastern European businessmen' that will want their cash, it will be interesting to see how he he handles it.
I guess that means there won't be many volunteers for his ongoing Secret Service detail?

Triton14

Why do you thing he is trying so hard not to be removed from office!

Its not to "Make America Great Again" its purely about self preservation, always has been ;)

Last edited:

Bigfish1

So, I need some guidance on appropriate behaviour here.
The spot next to us in the van park has been taken by some Chump supporters.

My question is: Would it be acceptable to build a wall between them and us and send them the bill?
Shouldnt have to mate. Just dob them in to the relevant mental health authority...They will soon have them in straight jackets and back in their cells...o_O

Bigfish1

I guess that means there won't be many volunteers for his ongoing Secret Service detail?
You can bet some Russian business men will want to talk also.....

Since he has been impeached again life just got a little harder for the "grab em on the pussy" ex president..

Last edited: