Pre-Christmas lunch Tuesday 23rd @ O'Tooles???

Coxy

Not sure how the tracks are travelling, but thinking of taking both kids and my mum (over from Spain for Christmas) to O'Tooles for a picnic lunch on Tuesday. Anyone else up for it??????? No real driving, just the way in and the way out, but a chance to get away from it all for a day before all the Christmas stuff kicks off!

Cheers

Pete

Coxy

Had a great day up there today. Decided to stop at merrington's for lunch rather than go all the way in to O'tooles. hats off to the bloke camping at merringtons in the BMW X5. Must have shaken him to the bones on the way in with the wide low profile rubber on!

BBQ lunch at merringtons then a trip to Whalhalla on the way out. We all had a great time. Hopefully some more company next time!

Cheers

Pete

Gunna

Glad to see you had a great day Coxy
Sorry I couldn't make it but I had to work. I even have to work Xmas day Bah! humbug!

Coxy

Nice one Gunna, met one of the rangers on the way out and Lewis asked if he was covering whilst you were on holiday!

Grumpy

Sounds like u had a nice Luncheon there Coxy, Lewis wasn't giving them rangers a hard time I hope. keep up the good work Lewis!