PPPP President BBBB Biden of Armenia Ah! Armerica. sorry America.

Kippie

W
Spain is building a wall the same as Trump to keep millions of Africans out, I wonder if the media will crucify that alleged attack on human rights as well
Back in the 70s when I was hitch hiking through Morocco I entered the Spanish enclave of Ceuta. It was already separated from Morocco by a huge barbed wire fence with few openings guarded by armed military.

LongRoad2Go

Spain is building a wall the same as Trump to keep millions of Africans out, I wonder if the media will crucify that alleged attack on human rights as well

I bet the UN and other teddy bear huggers will no doubt waive the tsk tsk finger at them too.

Generally though, humans have been building walls for millennia just to keep one group out of an area. Maybe people should look at all the historic walls throughout Europe and the ME ... they weren't built because there was an abundance of rocks and people had nothing better to do!

I'm waiting for the beret-wearers to criticise the use of words like 'borders' or 'boundaries' because they limit human development!:rolleyes:

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Chuck em back I reckon.
The_41bffa_6517712.gif

discomatt

Going with what history has shown us anyone that thought Biden would make a better president than Trump is ??
Well lets just say they probably watch to much media

Albynsw

I am on another forum that is predominantly American members and there Is an overwhelming vibe of embarrassment and disappointment with the whole Middle East debarkle
They are not necessarily directing it to either political persuasion but to what they have become as a nation

LongRoad2Go

In regards to the Afghanistan decision, no doubt the military establishment has obtained enough weapons platform data, and opted out of further commercial arrangements. So, the Yanks decided to withdraw and, like good little children, all the partners ('allies') did too. :rolleyes:

Now on to the next conflict zone, where will that be?:(

mikehzz

Iraq and Afghanistan have been a multi billion dollar cash cow for a lot of US corporations for 20 years, all paid for by the taxpayer. Leaving will put a serious hole in their bottom line so they'll be looking to "manufacture" new market opportunities somewhere ASAP. It will be all dressed up with evil villains and helpless innocents that need to be saved. The marketing department is working on it now.