PPPP President BBBB Biden of Armenia Ah! Armerica. sorry America.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
And on and on it goes. Yep. China's one third of forces could eat us up for breakfast with one hand behind their back. Yep, we brag and take on China because we know the US backs us up. Do they really? or is it when the proverbial sh#t hits the fan we should make good cannon fodder. In a real fight you have to stand up for yourself and not rely on others to back you up. :eek:

LongRoad2Go

A larger concern is actually listening to Sky/Fox.

Cut the old guy some slack – lots of people did for the previous orange inbred orangutan (apologies to real Orangutan's).

What really matters are the policies of his government. And, their support for us against China, which is only just shaping up to be something very bad.

Triton14

I think some people here need to either get a life.........or just stick to what this forum is about which is fundamentally about 4X4.

Spend more time on the later & spinning in mud rather than s#$t

discomatt

with IS now controlling over 85% of Afghanistan it is pretty clear how Bidens policies are going to pan out.
What sort of 4wd does he prefer and does he run muddies

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I think some people here need to either get a life.........or just stick to what this forum is about which is fundamentally about 4X4.

Spend more time on the later & spinning in mud rather than s#$t
Just to help you out a little. This is the off topic section. If you are looking for "fundamentally about 4x4 section", head over to heaps of other threads in the Forums list. Just click on "Forums"and you will hopefully find what you are looking for.
Or even don't come over here. :p.
By the way, off topic threads have been around a lot longer than you and I reckon they will also be around a lot longer after you decide to leave. ;).

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Joe doing a crossword.
Joe trying his best.jpg

discomatt

Spain is building a wall the same as Trump to keep millions of Africans out, I wonder if the media will crucify that alleged attack on human rights as well