PPPP President BBBB Biden of Armenia Ah! Armerica. sorry America.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Well I did threaten I would start this thread. Now let's not get too nasty, like some of the Trump haters on his thread.
Instead, lets have a bit of fun. After all the old bugger, old codger, old man, gerry boy, etc. etc. should give us a good laugh.
Well, one does have to have a sense of humor when you are President and dealing with some of the greatest and most dangerous powers in the world. Let's hope he remembers what buttons to push and more importantly what buttons not to push.

synchro1

Because all the old buggers, old codgers, old men, gerry boy, etc. etc love Trump and cannot get over that he lost fair and square and that Biden is doing a much better job, despite his verbal stumbles which is better than Trumps verbal and divisive diarrhea.

Albynsw

Knew I would get some bites.Not keeping your eyes on the ball hey? That is Biden or Trump. Everyone one entitled to an opinion however about Biden would be a good start. Wink,wink.

Rog what I am saying is have a good unbiased look at Trump and regardless of his political persuasions you can’t honestly say he is a man of honesty or integrity. I don’t follow US politics nor know what each party really stands for, just look at their leaders and judge on face value and it is hard to get the feel goods from what I see whether he was selling vacuum cleaners or running a country. Don’t have any particular feelings for Biden either other than seeing someone who is past his prime doing a job that requires someone who needs to be on their best game.

Personal attacks are of little value , would rather see commentary on their policies etc

Triton14

The way I see it a president is a front man with a team of people behind him which are really the players in the decision making.

While "Joe" may stumble somewhat I would still be more trustworthy of his team in the interests of the majority of Americans over the previous "joke of politics or the narcissist" however you want to describe Trump.

Id like to say who cares about the USA & there internal political squabbles but it all still has an affect on us here in regards to certain policy & when it comes to world wide conflicts as we are all allies.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Rog what I am saying is have a good unbiased look at Trump and regardless of his political persuasions you can’t honestly say he is a man of honesty or integrity. I don’t follow US politics nor know what each party really stands for, just look at their leaders and judge on face value and it is hard to get the feel goods from what I see whether he was selling vacuum cleaners or running a country. Don’t have any particular feelings for Biden either other than seeing someone who is past his prime doing a job that requires someone who needs to be on their best game.

Personal attacks are of little value , would rather see commentary on their policies etc
Hey mate This is not a Trump thread. This is a Biden thread. Helloò.

discomatt

We don't all have to agree on stuff but it would be nice if the personal attacks could stay of the forum, just PM each other if you feel the need :)
Lets face it, most if not all politician are bit of a laugh most of the time

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
You said "Knew I would get some bites." That is trolling.

You gotta hold silly ole farts to account.
Yep. Try the personal attack abuse mate. Wont work on me. I usually send a p.m. telling you what you can do to yourself. You get the message. mate.