Portable toilets

stevemc181

Have you compared the 565P to the normal 365? Having a look at both and can't see the extra value in the 565.
Will be grabbing one later this year.
The 565 is taller and more like the traditional loo at home. I’ve always hated the low height of most portaloo’s, so the 565 wins my vote by a mile :)

RBJET

The 565 is taller and more like the traditional loo at home. I’ve always hated the low height of most portaloo’s, so the 565 wins my vote by a mile :)
Does the added 35mm really make a difference? Are there any other benefits for the extra $80?

cam04

I have a 365 and they are pretty bloody heavy to pick up when ‘populated’ both top and bottom. I have had mine for 15 odd years. I wouldn’t fancy dealing with a bigger one.

RBJET

After checking, all the big one's have the same size tanks so I think I'll stick with the 365.
Only difference seems to be the height, shape and added toilet roll holder.

I'm used to sitting on a milk rate with a toilet seat attached to the top so height isn't an issue.

CTL

After checking, all the big one's have the same size tanks so I think I'll stick with the 365.
Only difference seems to be the height, shape and added toilet roll holder.

I'm used to sitting on a milk rate with a toilet seat attached to the top so height isn't an issue.
deleted my previous post to avoid any confusion as I was comparing the wrong models. apologies