Political correctness just going crazy.

cam04

The thing is, people will stop doing things just because of the things name. Shallow, but true.
I wont stop drinking "Mount Gay Rum" (est 1703) because of some bogan homophobes think that makes me a poo stabber.
Seriously, if you like rum, try it.
I like it. Incidentally my grandmothers name was Gay as long as I knew her - a contraction of Agatha.

boobook

Anyone who has been to Asia will have seen Darlie Tooth paste. It started as Darkie then got politically correct after Colgate bought half. Even the guy's picture got less black and its now half and half.

Strange bit is that if you buy it in the local language, it still says "Black Person" toothpaste and it's meant as a compliment for how white their teeth look. Colgate just changed the english name, but didn't dare threaten their local market shares of 25% plus by changing the local language name where pesky woke westerners arent looking. .

1657326335237.png
1657326552113.png

Hardpack

Anyone who has been to Asia will have seen Darlie Tooth paste. It started as Darkie then got politically correct after Colgate bought half. Even the guy's picture got less black and its now half and half.

Strange bit is that if you buy it in the local language, it still says "Black Person" toothpaste and it's meant as a compliment for how white their teeth look. Colgate just changed the english name, but didn't dare threaten their local market shares of 25% plus by changing the local language name where pesky woke westerners arent looking. .

View attachment 73961 View attachment 73962

Wow. That's wild.