Political correctness just going crazy.

mikehzz

The majority have never changed things, it's the minority that bring about all the progress. The minority are not always right and the change isn't always good. You have to sort the good from the bad. That university document is fairly comical really.

discomatt

Our brilliant leaders are at it as well, nothing else to do while in lockdown so may as well
Anyone who thinks this is the way society should go needs to have a good long think IMO

Bomber2012

The next brand that has caused an uproar is the volvo badge .
7EC282B1-298C-4641-8346-95344CA6A6CD.jpeg

Apparently it’s the male symbol , so all the “woke folk” in the UK what this removed .

Rusty Panels

Latest one I heard this week is that the word NORMAL is no longer acceptable. About time too! o_O

Last edited:

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Wow! Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. This ain't black or white to me.
Oh well, you blokes don't get your knickers in a twist, just remember Bob's your uncle.
All this stuff is so weird to me, like having ti#s on a bull.
Anyway just for today to show some respect to gender identity I am identifying as a person non binary. Just for today.
Might duck, Nick run up to the coffee shop and get me my , short vertically challenged, black, dark colored latte.

Albynsw

You can dance around the subject all you like but you are either breastfeeding or bottle feeding your child and if the one who was born with the male chromosomes is doing it they are bottle feeding

2002GU3

You can dance around the subject all you like but you are either breastfeeding or bottle feeding your child and if the one who was born with the male chromosomes is doing it they are bottle feeding
At least you hope their bottle feeding ! o_O........POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM : - if a male was to breastfeed a baby, under the "equal rights / non discrimination / political correctness" laws - Should he be charged with child neglect if the child doesn't get any nourishment ?......... would that not be discriminatory and sexist if he was charged for not being able to produce "breast milk" ? ............I pity future generations.

Corndoggy

Daughter just told me that she's heard that there is now a petition around calling for the change in name of yet another product. Someone is upset by the name of the Streets ice cream...... Golden Gaytime. To me its just an ice cream with no derogatory meaning behind the name. Interestingly enough I asked the son how he felt about it (thought he wouldn't like it) and he said "It's an ice cream". Yet the word gay is used in the
Acronym LBGTQIA but that is fine. And there is the gay and lesbian mardi gras. Seems like its ok for the same word to be used for one use when it suits, and not for and ice cream.
Let's change the name of Barney Banana's. Must be a Barney out there somewhere that finds being called a banana offensive.
Will this crazy s**t ever stop?

2002GU3

Political correctness is a joke ! I remember when gay meant happy or joyous or was a girls name, before it got hijacked by a minority that are too precious to face reality and call themselves what they are, homosexuals and lesbians - so much for their hypocritical mantra crap about "say it loud say it proud" and now they've also hijacked the rainbow symbol for their own self serving needs ---- and when was the last time a "black" person had to buy a permit to travel on a"white" mans land ? ------ and when was the last time the government said anything about violence against men ? ------ and where is the annual hetrosexual mardi gras ? ----- and when are they going to change the name of places like white rock to caucasian rock ? ---- and when do we get to have a "white lives matter" protest ? --- and when do we get our own "caucasian only" television station ----- Yeah, there is RACISM, SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION, BIGOTRY and whatever else in this country, but it goes both ways and it is against EVERYONE not just the ones that are doing all the whinging, which brings me back to my original statement -- Political correctness is a joke !