Piranha Dual Battery Management System

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Roscoe how do I get in touch with Tracks? I don't see him on here much. I wouldn't mind chatting with him a little about front ends on Prado's.

tracks

Hey Big Rig
I hear you are in hospital not to bad I hope ??? on a brighter note how did the trip end up after I saw you last ( lucky bugger ) I'm just getting the Prado ready for a trip Friday week away ( Barkly river jeep track ) should be a beauty by all accounts .
Regards
Brett ( Tracks )

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Big Rig
I hear you are in hospital not to bad I hope ??? on a brighter note how did the trip end up after I saw you last ( lucky bugger ) I'm just getting the Prado ready for a trip Friday week away ( Barkly river jeep track ) should be a beauty by all accounts .
Regards
Brett ( Tracks )

Good to hear from you Brett. Our trip away ended up fabulous from the roaring heat at Talbotville to the freezing 2 days of snow on top of Pretty valley.

Hey have you had any troubles with your front suspension... specifically the lower control arms? I had Ironman shocks on the front and not sure but I've done lower control arm bushes on both sides now. I have gone back to my standard shocks now so hopefully I've seen the back of this problem.

tracks

Good to hear from you Brett. Our trip away ended up fabulous from the roaring heat at Talbotville to the freezing 2 days of snow on top of Pretty valley.

Hey have you had any troubles with your front suspension... specifically the lower control arms? I had Ironman shocks on the front and not sure but I've done lower control arm bushes on both sides now. I have gone back to my standard shocks now so hopefully I've seen the back of this problem.

Hi Mark
I'v had no trouble with anything ( touch wood ) I'v got ridepro springs and Bilstein shocks that seem to be working well so far, 37000 KLMS they have done a few decent tracks but not as many as yours I would imagine !!! with the area's that you have done towing the camper I would expect a few things to bugger up sooner or later though ?? don't you think .
Get well soon
Kind REgards
Brett

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi Mark
I'v had no trouble with anything ( touch wood ) I'v got ridepro springs and Bilstein shocks that seem to be working well so far, 37000 KLMS they have done a few decent tracks but not as many as yours I would imagine !!! with the area's that you have done towing the camper I would expect a few things to bugger up sooner or later though ?? don't you think .
Get well soon
Kind REgards
Brett

Yea maybe, I have no trouble with the rear suspension. Well i've replace the shocks but what i seem to have found it the foam cell shocks that Iron man do were too stiff. Not sure if this is why i've had the issues with the control arms or not. I do put the rig through her paces but i've done no more that they advertise the new Prado doing stock. These control arms are like $700 each and if i gotta replace one of these every time I do a bush its gonna get bloody expensive.