• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

lars cordes

Another Dads n Kids weekend. Good times.
Big fires, building dens, can crushing contests, and mostly just running around in the bush with small axes and shovels (what could possibly go wrong) whilst dads sit and occasionallyl watch.

View attachment 68244 View attachment 68245 View attachment 68246 View attachment 68247 View attachment 68248 View attachment 68249 View attachment 68250 View attachment 68251 View attachment 68252 View attachment 68253 View attachment 68254 View attachment 68255 View attachment 68256 View attachment 68258 View attachment 68259
looks like a ripper time for all concerned

CaptainBanana

Cool pics.
how long have you had the xrox bar for and have you had any problems with it ( cops or off road problems) ?
Had it since April last year, drove the car all over Victoria so far including RBTs and no one's blinked but the cars not very tall, had skinny tyres and brings no attention.

Have heavily winched off it more than a few times and no problem at all which is far more than I can say for the ironman on the Triton.

Great approach angle too even at this cars moderate lift.

It's light, and only affected front ride height 10mm which was packed up 10mm to compensate and that includes the 12,000lb carbon winch.

Only thing with xrox is you can't do snatch recoveries unless you can fit third party recovery points separate to the bar.

You can see in the below pic how good the approach angle is. Very happy I didn't blow 3k on a fancy "normal" bar this time.
IMG_20191207_195839_386.jpg

Aza013

Yep the compliance/ADR info was turning me off a little. But it’s years old info :?
So I have been looking over the bull bar info from the RMS.
Need to do more research on them.

CaptainBanana

Yep the compliance/ADR info was turning me off a little. But it’s years old info :?
So I have been looking over the bull bar info from the RMS.
Need to do more research on them.
Probably should start another thread but I think the only place the xrox may be non compliant is coverage of the front tyres and should Have a guard or shield. The rest of it appears to meet relevant standards.