Pedders

Chops_78

Hey anyone had any expirence with pedders gear i can get a good deal on pedders foam cell shocks and springs for my GU looking at either 2 or 3 inch lift any opnions on it?

LowLux

They couldn't even put my rubber bushes into my rear leaf springs on the Lux without damaging them. Not impressed cause I have to get new bushes again now.

Stew70

Hi. I haven't actually used their stuff but not happy with they're service/quoting. I currently have freeplay in steering (which I'm in the middle of fixing). To fix the problem they quoted $2300. In addition to that, they said the steering box is knocking and needs replacing. Almost another $1000. So far I replaced ball joints and found theres play in idler arm and I'll replace tie rods to. The steering box is not knocking. All of this should cost me around $500 - 600 tops including allignment. I wont be going back.

Last edited:

Pure Yobbo

My caster correction bushes on the GU are from pedders.

Mate sent a message to Zordo on the forum he may be able to help you out with some gear. Cheap to and matches each item up for you.

Cheers

croozza

Hey anyone had any expirence with pedders gear i can get a good deal on pedders foam cell shocks and springs for my GU looking at either 2 or 3 inch lift any opnions on it?

no matter how much you polish shit, you still have shit. Stay away from Pedders, get gear that is tested/designed for your vehicle in australian conditions, use EFS.