Patrol vs Landcruiser....

croozza

yep, saw that ages ago, was stupid too, how can you compare a 30 yr old vehicle with a new one.

Jarh73

yep, saw that ages ago, was stupid too, how can you compare a 30 yr old vehicle with a new one.

I agree Crooza, however.

To be fair, TopGear was never about testing vehicles objectively its all about entertainment.

Cheers

Justin

croozza

I agree Crooza, however.

To be fair, TopGear was never about testing vehicles objectively its all about entertainment.

Cheers

Justin

oh yeah I know that, one of my fav shows, I was just pointing out that it was an irrelivent test.

lr98

they should have tested the cruiser shorty vs a newer cruiser shorty. oh well was good for a laugh. still has nothing on the British one though.

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yea, seen it. So much for comparing apples with apples Eh.... Not a bad watch tho. It would have been the same outcome if Jim was driving an old patrol....

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer

agree. Should have been 2 old models and 2 new from the both camps. Would have been interesting with a Jeep and Land Rover in it too

Out on Patrol

oz version of top gear is crap, nissans are good till you put lockers in and start killing cv's

Usefull post that one!

Nissans, especially the GU have some of the strongest cv's out of any standard 4wd.

Have you ever gone out with a hilux that has a locker??

Last edited: