OziExplorer Workshop

4X4

No Problems Bushnut, whatever is good for you. I'm staying overnight so a 2.00pm start would suit.

BUSHNUT

Hey Rosco,

Evening meal, are we just fending for ourselves or are we doing a communal thing , ie. camp ovens etc.

Let me know if any equipment needed .

Regards , Ian

4X4

Bushnut, we will probably just do our own thing for the evening meal. If you are staying overnight a bag of wood would be appreciated.;)

4X4

The starting time has been changed to 2.00pm. I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience.:cool:

BUSHNUT

Hi Rosco,

Have organized staffing for Saturday, back on track. Chair and table always packed. Will get firewood , will bring chainsaw so might get more if needed , it will be a bit nipply so the more the merrier.

What time do you anticipate getting up there ? what UHF channel are you going to be on ? the Usual 17 or what is your preference ?

Regards ian

Last edited:

BUSHNUT

Hi Rosco

Booked in for overnight, see how I go for time re tracks on Sunday, bit pushed for time , see how we go

Regards Ian

4X4

Hey Bushnut, We will have to see how we pull up after Saturday night before we look at tracks for Sunday.:p

Lost 2

Workshop

Hi,
Would love to attend but other commitments:(.Camped there a few times.Comfortable camping i call it.Nice hot showers.Wet weather hall.If you use it heres a hint.Behind the door/entrance BBQ area.There is a timer button for the lights place a stick between button and nogging to keep the lights on and take plenty of wood.For those that do not know there is also a small kitchen and communal refrigerators.If traveling at night keep an eye out for deer.Have a good one!;)
Cheers
Lost 2

Fox Shooter

Rossco can't make it laptop dropped the bundle it's in getting fixed now ( nearly had my fist inside it ). If you ever going to run another course let me know.
Once again sorry I cant make it.
Rossco

Lost 2

Hi,
Yes good spot for a camp.The large wet weather hall is open for all campers.Also has two conaras of sorts.Camping areas,the old oval can get a bit soggy in spots if wet.You will pick the area i mean.Don,t camp near the pump house.Can be a bit noisy.Abundant camping just pick your spot.By the way 240 volt available also in the toilets and wet weather hall.Public phone also,mob reception can be dicey.Can,t do much better for $5.70 a night.I think all that attend shall be pleasantly surprised.Have a great weekend and look forward to seeing a report upon your return.
Cheers
Lost 2.

Fox Shooter

Rossco I maybe still coming along after all got the computer back all is better have loaded up ozi explorer 3.95.4q. I loaded up Natmap raster premium 2005 but trying to get it to work with oz ( not fun ). The only problem now I have is setting up my GPS to it.
Rossco