4X4

Attending so far:
Tracks
Bubba
InSanE
Knackers
Bushnut
Fox Shooter

Expression of interest are sought for an OziExplorer Workshop. To be held on Saturday 21/06/08 2.00pm at the Upper Yarra Reservoir Park 24 km east of Warburton, off the Woods Point Rd Reefton (Melway ref: 612 U2). Bush camping is allowed, however camping bookings are essential and can be made by calling Parks Victoria on 13 1963. Camping fees are $5.70 per person per night. Facilities included Toilets, Hot showers, large wet weather hall, hot water, Camp Kitchen, Picnic tables & BBQ's. Why not come up on the Saturday, stay overnight, and do a couple of tracks on the way home on the Sunday?

The workshop will discuss Map reading, Datums, UTM's etc. and run through how to configure OziExplorer onto your PC/Laptop and OziExplorerCE onto your PDA. This is intended as a basic introduction into OziExplorer demonstrating how to use Waypoints,Tracks and Routes.

Let me know if your interested!

Last edited:

BUSHNUT

Hi Rosco,

Will get in touch with our motley crew and get a few bums on seats.

Thanks for the work thus far.

tracks

Hi 4X4,
I would like to attend the workshop you are running on OziExplorer
Thanks
Tracks

Last edited:

Offrdn60

G'day Prado Man... Didn't know you were on the forum.

4x4 i might give the workshop a miss, thanks 4 the offer.

Cheers
Nick

bubba

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi 4x4
I am interested in attending your workshop on Ozi Explorer. Add me in and I look forward to catching up with you there.

Cheers
Bill

tracks

Hi 4x4 Just to let you know I will be staying overnight and have already booked for Saturday .Looking forward to it,see you there
Tracks

4X4

Thanks Tracks,
With a few staying over maybe a camp roast might be the go, along with a few cold ones!;)

Knackers

4x4 Earth Contributer
Expression of interest are sought for an OziExplorer Workshop. To be held on Saturday 21/06/08 1.00pm at the Upper Yarra Reservoir Park 24 km east of Warburton, off the Woods Point Rd Reefton (Melway ref: 612 U2). Bush camping is allowed, however camping bookings are essential and can be made by calling Parks Victoria on 13 1963. Camping fees are $5.70 per person per night. Facilities included Toilets, Hot showers, large wet weather hall, hot water, Camp Kitchen, Picnic tables & BBQ's. Why not come up on the Saturday, stay overnight, and do a couple of tracks on the way home on the Sunday?

The workshop will discuss Map reading, Datums, UTM's etc. and run through how to configure OziExplorer onto your PC/Laptop and OziExplorerCE onto your PDA. This is intended as a basic introduction into OziExplorer demonstrating how to use Waypoints,Tracks and Routes.

Let me know if your interested!
Hi 4x4 see you there

Regards
Knackers

4X4

Thanks Simmo! By all acounts we should have about 8 -10 people attending. Are you going to stay overnight?

Fox Shooter

Maybe count me in and a mate. I have a chat with the hand brake just to check if we haven't got anything on. With laptops in tow

4X4

I have amended the first post in this thread with a list of the people who have confirmed they will be attending. I have some giveaways for the day & shelter if it is raining. If you are thinking of coming please let me know!

BUSHNUT

Hey Rosco,

Trying to get there , One o'clock start may be a problem- getting staffing I hope otherwise , wont get away from somerville until 12.00. Would one old fart arriving late bugger things up .

Bushnut

Last edited: